ShadeRoom

Location: Home
Time: 12:27 pm

Adeola//Addy P.O.V

I woke up earlier than i wanted to due to my phone blowing up.

"Man what the fuck" I said to myself huffing. I reached over to my phone on the nightstand. I opened my phone seeing a bunch of notifications from instagram. I clicked on something that I was mentioned on seeing I was on the shaderoom.

"Bae watch👀: MissPatronne and Lamelo Ball seen getting quite close at her video release partyWhat do y'all think of this pairing?"

What do y'all think of this pairing?"

I quickly rolled my eyes because shaderoom always wants to instigate. I went to the comments seeing positive things like we would look good together or how good we both look. I scrolled further down seeing some negative comments like Ashley looks better. Obviously that didn't effect me that much cause in my head I'm a way better option than Ashley.

I went to messages texting Amber so she could try to get that taken down. I didn't want any attention on me unless it had to do with my music.
-
I was just chillin in the living room rn, I'm the only one home so it's kinda boring. I haven't uploaded on youtube for a while so I think Ima post of video.
I went on the latest video I did which was the prank on Dip and went to the comments to look for suggestions. I seen one that said wearing someone else boxers prank. There was other stuff but a lot of them kind of would've exposed that he and I were in a relationship.

iMessages

Me- can u come over i'm bored😖

Dip🥰- Ight ma u want anything to eat?

Me- mmm can u get me some mickey d's☺️

*Dip🥰 liked your message*

Instead of making a video i just decided I would go on live later on. For the duration of the time i made a couple of tik toks and i also wrote a little more for songs that are under construction.
Next thing I know there was a knock on the door but it was beat. I knew for a fact it Dip so I went and opened the door.

"Wassup shawty" He said giving me hug

"Ouu food, this just made my day" I said taking the food from him and going to the kitchen.

"Wow that's fake how u don't say hi or nothing. I should take that food back." He said acting hurt

"Sorry bae but food definitely comes first" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"I hope you choke on that shit"

"Hmm somebody sounds mad" I said pursing my lips. He sat down across from me getting his food and ignored me. I decided that I would go on live.