Bithday Bitch!

Adeola//Addy P.O.V
Location- Blu Jam Cafe
Time- 10:15 am
ADEOLA'S BIRTHDAY

It's a bad bitch birthday!! Right now I'm at the breakfast joint that Melo wanted to meet at. Waiting for him, I was replying to a couple of birthday wishes out of the many that I received this morning. Looking up I see Melo coming to me in his blue LaFrance hoodie, light wash jeans and blue Balenciaga's. And of course he was wearing his shades. I smile upon seeing him and get up from out my seat.

"Whadup mama," He greets giving me a hug. I hug him back tightly, taking in his smell.

"Hi bubby, you look nice today." I say smiling and he smiles dusting off his shoulders.

"Thank you baby, you look beautiful as usual. Happy birthday LD. I peep all that Dior on you" He said sitting down and I did the same.

"Had to pull out this fit for my day ya know

"Had to pull out this fit for my day ya know." I say posing holding up a peace sign and pursing my lips up.

"You think you cute huh? Take off them shades." He joked and I mugged him.

"Um you just said I was beautiful so yeah. And how bout you take your shades off. Always walking around with them on." I retorted. He shrugged taking them off placing them in his sweater pocket and I did the same except putting them in my crossbody bag.

"Anyways, what you to eat and drink, and hurry up cause I already know what I want." I urge him. He jerks his head back.

"Girl don't be rushing me, acting out cause it's yo birthday. I'll shut that shit down right now." He said smirking. I reach over and hold his hand.

I start smiling really hard, "Alright sorry, take your sweet time." He shakes his head caressing my hand with his thumb. We make eye contact and start smiling. That didn't last long due to Melo making a funny face.

 That didn't last long due to Melo making a funny face

I suck my teeth, "You always gotta ruin something man." I say. He chuckled then proceeded to look at the menu. Whilst he did that a waitress came up to us for our order.

"Hello, welcome to Blue Jam, what would you lovely couple like to order today?" She greets and looks up from her note pad stunned.

"Oh my- you're missPatronne, and LaMelo Ball!" She freaked. Melo and I looked at each other and laughed lightly.