Family Trip

Adeola//Addy P.O.V.
Location- Dubai
Time- 11:10 am
July 23th
TWO YEARS LATER

"We taking the kids to the water park right?" Brook asks walking into the living room area. We were currently on a family trip in Dubai, we were all free and decided on going on a vacation. This has been one of the many places that I've wanted to come to, so I'm glad we're here.

"Yeah, we gon go around one though," Tati says and we nod our heads.

"Sekani keeps talkin' bout 'pool pool' like boy we gonna go," I say making them laugh.

"Peanut loves water, that's so cute. The only way Lani is okay with water is when she has to take a bath," Tati explains. It really do be like that sometimes.

"Mama," Peanut called out for me and I turned around to him walking toward us. Sekani was now two years old and he was the sweetest child ever. He favors Dip a lot and is a complete momma's boy like everyone said he would be. He does love his time with Melo though, and you already know Melo is already teaching him how to ball.

"What happened?" I ask holding my arms out for him.

"I missed you," He says. He was with the other kids for like twenty minutes. I pick him up and place him on my lap, and he snuggled into my chest.

I kissed his head before speaking, "How has the baby-making process been going?" I ask Brooklyn. Gelo and Brooklyn have decided that they came to a point in their relationship where they want a baby. Over the last couple of months that they've been trying, unfortunately, they keep getting negative results. Even though Gelo has Legend and Drea treats him as though that's also her child, they want their own.

"We actually took a little break from trying since I was getting a little discouraged. The process is obviously good though cause my nigga got that A1 d game but let's hope we get some results during this trip," She expresses.

"Hopefully you guys do cause we're always open to more nieces or nephews," Tati smiles.

"Pops and momma T gon have enough grandkids for a daycare by the time we in our late thirties," I say making them laugh. We continue talking for a while before the guys came into the room. Melo sat down next to me and gave me a kiss before picking up Peanut and placing him on his lap.

"Wifeyy," Zo drags heading to Tati.

"Mmm not yet, but whatever," Tati says smiling. I am pleased to say that Tati and Zo are engaged and they have been for the past year. The wedding is set for December since Tati wanted a winter wedding. Brook and I were so excited to hear they got engaged. The best part about it is bitch Ima be the maid of honor!

"Pool?" Sekani asks Melo.

"We going later Peanut, you gotta wait," Melo responds making him frown.

"No wait," Sekani pouts folding his arms.

"Impatient just like Addy's ass," Gelo says making me side-eye him.

"I'm really not that impatient," I say.

"Mhm, but aye let's go play some pool real quick," Melo says standing up while still holding Peanut.
-
Location- Atlantis Aqua-venture
Time- 1:20 pm

"Momma, I'm gonna go on the slides with Zoey," Xayah says holding Zoey's hand, already prepared to go off.

"Ight, be careful," I say and they run off immediately. Lavar and Tina already took Legend, Lani, and Sekani to do their own little thing.

"These is Latte right?" Melo asks referring to my shades.

"Mhm, they look good on me?" I ask in return doing random poses. On my birthday this year, I released my own brand of shades named Lorvae. When I tell you they sold out soo fast, and you know Tati and Drea copped them some to support.