Chapter 4: Spirit in Red Clothes (3)

Start from the beginning

Xie Chi replied lightly, "No. My limbs don't work properly so I would've died long ago. How could I come out alive like the veteran actor Zhou?"

"Yes," Yan Jing agreed.

Zhou Wen was so angry that he nearly turned his back to this person.

Then the secretary called out impatiently. "Come with me to the elevator to become familiar with your posts!"

The two of them quickly followed.

Yan Jing had always shown good intentions to him. Xie Chi had a clear distinction between kindness and resentment and didn't like owing people. He didn't mind temporarily joining with Yan Jing and pulling him when necessary.

People thought it was an ordinary job assignment but things weren't that simple.

A total of seven actors were assigned to work on four floors. Xie Chi and Yan Jing were assigned to the fifth floor, Zhou Wen and a newcomer were assigned to the seventh floor, two other newcomers were on the ninth floor and one was on the eleventh floor.

Yan Jing whispered, "This is intentionally separating us. Brother Xie, your previous guess feels right. They are making it clear that they wanted to facilitate the ghost's killing. I used to watch ghost movies previously. Those who died basically acted alone..."

Xie Chi was silent.

The secretary took everyone to become familiar with their work. They were all ordinary jobs. Those who couldn't work on a computer would clean up and organize documents.

The app sent a message prompt.

[The plot progress has been updated. The actor must complete the assigned work during the work hours. 10 points will be deducted if it isn't completed in a single day.]

[It is currently your free time and work will officially start at 10 p.m. Those who don't appear in the company at 10 o'clock in the evening will get 100 points deducted and will be expelled from the movie.]

Yan Jing was surprised. "Only 10 points will be deducted for not completing the tasks!"

Xie Chi told him, "It is because not finishing the work will have little impact on the plot. The point is that we have to stay in the building."

Yan Jing suddenly understood.

Xie Chi glanced down at his watch. It was now 4 in the afternoon and there were still six hours left before work started. Then there was another message prompt.

[In order to avoid the impatience of the audience, the six hours will be compressed into three hours. After three hours, it will be 10 p.m.]

Yan Jing was startled. "Is this okay?? Isn't it too much of a pit?"

"It is normal to have a time scaling approach in horror movies."

Yan Jing knew.

Suddenly, they had free time to move around and people looked blank. They didn't know what to do and had to look at Zhou Wen. Zhou Wen was full of anger. "Get lost for me! What do you want to do?"

He subconsciously glanced at Xie Chi but found that Xie Chi had led the blind man into the elevator like a father and son.

In the elevator, Yan Jing raised his head. "Brother Xie, what should we do now?"

Xie Chi replied, "First, walk around the building to see if there are any problems. I will go out and buy something."

Yan Jing suddenly developed a backbone. He might be blind but he didn't want to just sit back and succeed. So as Xie Chi checked the entire place, he also felt around everything.