80: Tower Dungeon (1)

Mulai dari awal

I looked around the area and decided which light to head for. There was a lake and waterfall where the light burst out. I will choose that. I was totally not expecting any mermaids, trust me.

I dropped to the ground a few yards far from the fountain and used <Echolocation> to make sure it's safe where I am heading into.

In my head, I got the image of... something interesting.

Kurai shouldn't see this.

I grabbed her from my neck and dropped her on the ground. "Stay here, okay? I will be back soon."

She grumbled but nodded nonetheless just as I kicked forward and slowly slid behind a huge boulder, peeking my head in the middle of the lake just as I froze.

Seeing it using Echolocation was different than seeing it with my own two eyes. On top of a rock beside the pond, two blue-skinned women, one with red hair and one with white, were hugging and kissing each other. Ahem... girls, get yourselves a man.

My eyes then fell on the text hovering above their heads.

[Syria - Siren - Level 111]

[Rysia - Siren - Level 114]

Uh... they should keep having fun.

I turned around and kicked the ground, darting off to where I came from. I guess I have to find another Save Point. Going past two Level-100s, more so, Sirens, would be hard. I am confident in my sexuality enough for Sirens to easily seduce me. That's their main power, after all. Moreover, there could be more in the water where my perception couldn't enter for some reason.

It was bouncing off. As if a barrier was blocking it.

Just then, I felt a flare in my soul. Being contracted with Kurai, I could feel when she feels some extreme emotions. Right now, she was infuriated.

Shit, what happened?? Hope she doesn't start a wildfire.

I blurred towards Kurai, while trying to talk to her telepathically, but she only replied in broken words.

Immediately as I reached the spot, I frowned and then prepared to blast my hands at the surrounding pink enemies. Humanoid pigs, aka Orcs.

[Gymibik - Orc - Level 63]

[Rottik - Orc - Level 65]

[Lirik - Orc - Level 59]

These three were the highest levelled ones among the 13 Orcs surrounding Kurai.

Telepathically, I told her not to use her fire powers, I didn't want to start forest fire, but she did have her other powers. So even before I could use my shockwaves, Kurai parted her mouth and released a breath of corrosion and plague forward. The dusty, smokey, and overall foul breath clouded over most of the enemies, and in an instant, the Orcs dropped to the ground like dead fishes and started struggling. They started pulling their own skins off, as if insects were crawling under their skins.

This won't kill them, but it would keep them immobile for a while.

The enemies that were able to dodge the attack immediately rushed to the small cat's spot. The cat grinned, the light of red flashing in her eyes as her body started to enlarge, and the next second, she was as big as a panther.

The approaching enemies almost stopped but Kurai simply kicked off and slashed her claws across their necks, leaving a bleeding effect. The monsters inside dungeons were a part of the Gamer System, so they had stats, and could be affected with status effects such as [Bleeding].