"Little look!"

Yan Yan was so frightened that he was so mad that he rushed in and pinched her wrist to stop the blood, and hugged people to run to the hospital.

Bai Xun found that the blackening value fell wildly, and when he felt like a crazy rise, he knew that Yan Yan was definitely discovering the truth. This time is the time for her counterattack!

To leave the site of Yan Yan, she directly scratched her wrist with a glass ornament on one side, which was not worth mentioning when she broke her foot.

Feeling the coldness caused by blood loss, she heard the sputum of the sputum sounds and she fainted.

......

At the entrance of the hospital, a luxury car rushed over and stopped there. Qin Feng and Feng Qi anxiously rushed into the gate.

Feng Yi, who has already inquired, is waiting for them at the door.

"what happened?"

The eager pace allowed the windbreaker to turn out of the corner of the clothes, and the words of the late opening were with ice.

The sound of the seal was a bit dry. "Just got the news, Miss Bai committed suicide by cutting her wrist and is now being rescued..."

After the two men stepped, the eyes were red, and the speed was speeded up.

Outside the emergency room, the lonely figure standing in the doorway, he tightened his lips, his face was white, his eyes fixed on the closed door, his body was tight, like the next moment, he would be drained and all his strength would fall. general.

"裴炎!"

A scream of anger sounded, and the seal was directly punched and the man was beaten in two steps.

"What did you tm do to Xiao Xun? Only forced her to commit suicide?" Feng Chi’s gnashing teeth, mixed with unrelenting fists, have come over.

The younger brothers behind Yan Yan hurried forward to stop the seal.

Yan Yan was in the same place, his face was white and terrible.

What did he do for White? Does he regret it? ......

"You let it go." The low-pitched voice sounded, and Yan Yan retired the helper. Under the calm eyes, it was a painful look. "I have killed her. You have to give her revenge. Come directly... ”

"Boss!" The younger brothers were all stunned, and some hesitated to step back.

Feng Chi sneered, he directly squatted on the abdomen of the phlegm, and the pain in the stomach turned over the river, causing the sputum to bend down, and soon the powerful fist slammed down.

Yan Yan did not resist, letting the rain-like intensive fists lie on himself.

The people in the area have stopped the hospital staff who want to stop it. This situation will not let them vent their anger, but they will collapse.

Qin Feng, who came over late, glanced at the person who was detained. The most important thing is the injury of Bai Xun. He has already confirmed it with the hospital. It is timely and there is no big life danger. It just needs blood transfusion... ...

He stared at the emergency room, and some were flustered and embarrassed. From Feng Chi, he knew that Bai Xun had lost a memory, that is, he still had a chance...

On the other side, the anger was venting almost, and slowly stopped. He gasped, his blood was on his fist, and he looked at the sputum of the nose and face. He said, "You better pray for nothing, otherwise." That is, the fish is dead and broken, and I will definitely make the whole Xingrong help forever!"