He nodded.

She led the way into the library.

Something about the way he watched her felt like he was memorizing what she was doing.

Wasn't this how he always was?

This was Eric the Cobra wasn't it?

Somehow, though, the things he did were vaguely familiar.

She knew him.

He followed noiselessly behind.

Kinana entered the library, glancing at the clock. They had precisely ten minutes left to restack the returned books into the shelves, check the register thoroughly for books that had been borrowed but not given back and then make a list of those books and the people who'd taken them in the first place.

Kinana wondered if she should ask the boy how they should work. Together or split the work.

She turned to him, "Hey."

He stopped walking, a look of surprise crossing his face, and brought his eyes up to hers.

Kinana looked back into his eyes.

She couldn't understand why she felt so comfortable with him. She never met him before, only heard about him. Everyone talked about Cobra, the one with the sharp ears who could hear everyone and everything. Shouldn't that have given her a reason to be afraid of this quiet boy?

"Um," She tried to remember what she'd wanted to ask him, "How do you think we should work? Should we split the work or do it together?"

He stared at her making her wonder if he could hear at all.

He opened his mouth to answer only to be cut off by Levy.

"I'm leaving, Kins! Oh-" She stopped short when she saw Eric. "Hey."

He nodded at her.

"Uh, I'm leaving, Kins..." Levy repeated in a quieter tone.

Kinana giggled, "Okay, Levy, save me a seat."

"I will." With a wave and a small smile Eric's way, Levy left the library.

"You were saying?" Kinana turned back to Eric with a sweet smile.

"We'll work together."

Kinana's heart did a flip.

That voice.

That was Eric's voice.

Was she dreaming? There was no way that this was...

A corner of Cobra's mouth lifted slightly.

He walked past her to the desk.

Tears pricked Kinana's eyes and she bit her lip.

Memories came flooding to her in an almost bittersweet trance.

Eric.

Her only childhood friend and a bit of a crush.

It'd been so long.

How could she have possibly forgotten him and all the things he'd done for her? How he'd always been there? They'd spent half of their childhood together and she'd forgotten even his name.

She felt terrible.

 Strong arms encircled her from behind and pulled her close.

"Kinana."

Kinana sobbed slightly and buried herself further into the warm, familiar embrace.

Things had changed. His scent was more masculine, more defined and all the more intoxicating.

He stroked her head as she turned slowly into his chest.

"I'm so glad you remember."

A/N: I'm in tears!

I love them so much!!

Kinabra all the way!!

Uh, hey you guys, I still have a loooooooooooooooooooooooot of ships to cover and thought of writing up to three books...

Lots of moments all the way, I promise. But do you think I should?

Would you guys like it?

Please tell me what you think!

Till then,

Ciao!