"Nice one Sapphire!" Elsie praised. "You learned Dazzling Gleam."

"Taria~" Sapphire cooed happily.

Nanu didn't seem to have much of a reaction when Sapphire won aside from a grunt that was barely audible. A Krokorok quickly replaced the exhausted Sableye.

'A Krokorok. That can have the ability Moxie which boosts its attack every time it wins a battle. I'll have to be careful and make sure it doesn't get any wins in.'

"Sapphire use Dazzling Gleam again!"

"Use Swagger."

Right after Dazzling Gleam hit, it seemed as if Sapphire was having a hard time standing up straight, stumbling around trying not to trip over her two feet.

'She's confused. At this rate, Sapphire is just going to get herself hurt. And there's still a chance that Krokorok has Moxie.'

"Sapphire come back for now. Thanks for all your hard work." Elsie said, returning her confused pokemon, before sending out another one. "Aquaria, this is our first battle together. Let's do our best."

The Milotic quickly replaced Sapphire on the battlefield.

"Use Aqua Ring!"

"Assurance."

As the Desert Croc pokemon ran forward with Assurance, Aquaria covered herself in a watery veil. Whatever damage she took from Krokorok's attack was already well on its way to being completely healed.

"Now use Ice Beam."

Aquaria nodded and blasted Krokorok with Ice Beam at near point-blank range, causing it to stumble back and fall to one knee. Frost covered various points on its body, making it harder to move.

'I knew Aquaria was probably pretty strong since she's a fully evolved pokemon but I didn't think she was this strong.' Elsie thought. 'Guess I need to finish this round quickly before Krokorok recovers.'

"End this with Water Pulse."

With one last attack, Krokorok was defeated.

"Drak, Drakeon." Prism immediately stepped forward, more than ready to jump into the action.

"You want to take on the last opponent?"

"Eon."

Elsie smiled. "Alright then. Guess this is a perfect time to really test your new strength."

Prism flew into the battlefield as Aquaria was returned to her pokeball after being thanked for her efforts.

Seeing Prism got somewhat of a reaction out of the Kahuna. Elsie figured that it was the closest thing to curiosity that she was going to see out of this man. Kahuna Nanu returned his Krokorok and then sent out his Alolan Persian.

'I wonder if we're gonna have to deal with Fake Out again from this pokemon.' Elsie thought. 'There's also the Z move that they're eventually going to use.'

"Use Dragon Pulse."

"Use Dark Pulse."

The two attacks collided, canceling each other out fairly quickly. Prism took the opportunity to take flight, closing the distance between her and the Persian. Prism's tail seemed to have turned into steel before the Drakeon slammed it against the Alolan Persian's side.

'When did she learn Iron Tail?'

The Classy Cat Pokemon hissed and jumped back from the attack.

"Since this is nearing the end anyway might as well just get straight to the point," Nanu said as he activated the Z Crystal on his wrist. Immediately the sky began turning dark. Looking up, Elsie saw what looked like a black hole blocking the sun rapidly getting larger. "Use Blackhole Eclipse."

Prism growled as she tried to fight against the current that was desperately trying to pull her into the black hole.

'I gotta think of something before Prism gets completely sucked into that thing.'

Quickly remembering that there was only one thing that could match the strength of a Z move, Elsie pulled out her Normalium Z, activating it just as Prism was beginning to be sucked into the Blackhole Eclipse.

"Prism use Breakneck Blitz!"

Prism was suddenly surrounded by Z power, which seemed to have slowed down the process of her getting sucked into the Dark-type Z move. She propelled herself towards the earth, aiming for the Alolan Persian, who seemed a bit shocked that its opponent had figured out a way to avoid the Z move as much as possible. After the Alolan Persian was hit with the Breakneck Blitz, Prism was then completely pulled into the Blackhole Eclipse, causing an explosion.

When the smoke cleared, both pokemon were laying exhausted on the ground.

"Prism... are you alright?"

The Alolan Persian slowly stood up, but that only lasted a few moments before it fell again this time staying down. Prism, on the other hand, managed to sit up straight after her fall.