SIXTEEN

SERENITY
day nineteen

!warning!this chapter contains a minor sexual assault

!warning!
this chapter contains a minor sexual assault ...

The bars rattled open as the sound of it bounced off the walls around me until it echoed down the narrow, stone cold hallway.

I wasn't the only one locked up in here, I could tell it by that grimy smell. The cell I was stuck in, was so filthy that I wouldn't even dare to imagine who or what else took place in here before me.

I had been in here for two days now, at least that was what the guards told me, otherwise I couldn't have been able to tell what day it was from the lack of windows or lights. It was merely one light down here, and it was always lit. It was out in the hallway, on the ceiling, and it's light barely covered even half of the floor.

I had never seen this man entering my cell before, but I could sense the power radiating off of him the moment he opened the door to my cell. I could only guess he was either the Beta, Gamma or even the Alpha of this pack.

As he talked to the guard standing outside my cell, I could hear him ordering the guard to leave us. I swallowed roughly as I stood from the dirty stone floor. Of course it was with some difficulty, considering I hadn't had one single thing to eat for the last two days.

Once the guard let us be, the stranger turned his full attention to me, and I could tell by the way his eyes roamed my body from head to toe, that his intentions here wasn't to help me or free me.

"Hello" he smirked, as he took off his coat

I stared at him, or more like glared at him.

"I heard we caught a Siren on our lands, but I didn't quite believe them-" he said while he rubbed his chin with his fingers, still not taking his eyes off me for even one second— "But here you are, and your beauty makes it clear as day"

I looked at him in disgust as he kept talking, but he didn't have to say anything else for me to know why he was here.

He tried to take a few steps forward, and it alarmed me instantly. I took a step back as I hissed at him in warning, but it only made his smirk grow.

"A little feisty, I see" he mumbled more to himself than to me I suspect

With my slits of eyes, I hoped it would be enough for him to keep a fair distance, but even I wasn't naive enough to believe that would work.

"Would you please tell me your name?" he smiled, but it wasn't genuine, it was almost haunting

My lips stayed shut as I denied him an answer to his question, and I could tell it egged him on.

"If you give me your name, I might consider letting you go" he told me

I should've known better, I shouldn't have let my naive self take control of my senses, but I didn't know much about the world yet, or more specifically; the people that lived on it.