TWO

KADEN
day one

 Ethereal, she was purely ethereal

Ethereal, she was purely ethereal. Her defined jaws, her pale skin that was a little red on her cheeks from the cold water still on her skin. Her sharp cheekbones and her plump, red lips that looked a little swollen from her swim. Her adorable, slightly narrow nose.

Everything.

I was completely stunned. I didn't even notice my brother growling beside me at the beauty that was still seated on the cliff, but the second she heard his growl, she snapped her head towards us, and that's when I felt my legs buckle.

She looked right at us, but her face remained blank. She didn't show any signs of fear, or any emotion for that matter. She remained calm, and that's what lured me in even more.

The fact that she was completely unbothered by the sight of two gigantic wolves standing just a few meters away from her, was truly intriguing. I didn't smell any wolves on her, so that told me she was most likely not a werewolf. But she didn't seem human either, so what was she?

Her white dress that clung to her like a second skin didn't cover as much as it should have once it was wetted down like hers was. So much to my fortune, and unfortune considering my little brother was standing beside me, it was as close as transparent.

It displayed a tinted image of her perky breasts and her hardened nipples that was caused by the cold water. I felt myself become slightly aroused by simply the sight of her, and not only my wolf, but myself as well wanted to claim her right here. But of course, I couldn't.

My brother started barking at her, which finally made me snap out of my daze. I couldn't blame him for trying to threaten her or scare her, since he as well sensed that she was in fact not a part of our pack, which formally made her an intruder on our land.

But she was my mate, and I refused to have him scare her away now that I finally found her.
So I growled at him in warning, which made him tilt his head at me rather confusedly.

The sound of the waterfall behind her was deafening, but I still managed to hear every single breath she took. I wanted to get closer to her, but at the same time I didn't want to frighten her.

I had waited years on this moment, the moment where I would finally find my mate, so I was determined on doing it right.
But by the calm look on her face, I shouldn't worry about scaring her.

So I took one step towards her.

She looked at me with the softest eyes, which only pulled me closer. My heart was warming up with every step I took, until I was standing right in front of her.

She was small in comparison to me, small and petite, so naturally I was towering over her until she had to bend her neck to still be able to look me in the my eyes.