SEVEN

KADEN
day three

 Morning, and once again, I woke up before Serenity

Morning, and once again, I woke up before Serenity. Something I think I'll have to get used to; is her sleeping naked.

After she was done bathing yesterday, which took two hours by the way, she refused to put some clothes on, even if it was mine.

I didn't mind, believe me, but it didn't feel right to take advantage of her comfortability by always staring at her gracious body, but how the hell could I not? Even if I tried to act against my inner lust, my eyes always found their way back to her.

She clearly preferred being naked over wearing clothes, and I really couldn't complain, but to always have to check the windows and check for human sounds nearby was getting a little bit tiring.

And not to mention how extremely hard it was becoming to not just push her against whatever surface I could find and give her the pleasure she deserves.

Something pushed at my minds walls, and it made me realize I had to stop thinking of different ways to make her cum and get a grip on myself before I would actually act on any of those thoughts.

I let the voice in my mind in, and it turned out to be Julie. As always, she showed respect to her Alpha and then asked me if Serenity would be up to the idea of going downtown with her to get her some clothes of her own instead of having to wear mine all the time.

I wanted to say yes, since it was an idea that had been going through my mind as well, but when I looked over at Serenity that laid on her stomach with her face buried in the pillows, I knew it wouldn't be so easy to convince her to actually go.

But nevertheless, I still agreed.

I knew I should've asked her before I said yes, but I also knew that she would decline immediately or not even respond, and as their Luna, she had to warm up to the rest of the pack at some time.

And I thought that going shopping with Julie would be a good start.

So I gently stroked my fingers over her soft cheek, and kept doing so while whispering sweet words to her, until she woke up.

She started shuffling around until she turned around to lay on her side, but now she was facing me. As her eyes fluttered open, and she looked upon me with her deep blue eyes, she broke into the most beautiful smile.

"Kaden" she whispered heavenly, as if she didn't expect me to be right next to her once she woke up

I gave her a true smile, and that was enough for her to lift her whole, naked, body and plop herself down on top of me. I fell back into the mattress again with a laugh bubbling from my throat.

I wrapped my arm around her back, and held her close to me. She snuggled into the crook of my neck like a little kitten, and it made my heart bloom.

"Good morning to you too" I chuckled as my hand kept going up and down her back