𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲

Start from the beginning

(👩🏽‍💻 - Your outfit, you can imagine something else if you want but the dress is essential for what's to come 😏.)

I then got a text from Kat telling me he was here. So, I grabbed my mini purse and put some of my necessities in there. You know, just in case. I applied another layer of lip gloss before skipping downstairs and saying goodbye to my babies.

Opening the front door, I locked it after me. I saw him leaning on his car with his hands in his pockets, waiting. I walked towards him as he finally noticed my presence.

A small blush spread across his cheeks, which I found super cute. "Hey Kitty Kat." I watched him visibly cringe, causing me to laugh. 'I love messing with him' I was going to take advantage of this nickname for as long as I could.

"Please don't call me that Y/N." "Fine, fine." I waved my hand in a dismissive manner while I finished laughing.

"Before you get in the car, I need you to put this on." I squinted my eyes, looking at a black cloth he held up in his hands. I looked back up at him, obviously about to question him. But he beat me to it. "It's apart of the surprise."

"Pull anything funny, and you'll end up looking funny for the rest of your life." I poked his chest, looking him straight in the eyes. I let my hand drop down to my side and flashed him an innocent smile.

He eagerly nodded his head. "Yes ma'am" I giggled a little and turned around so he could put the blind fold on. He was gentle with it, I could tell he was trying his best not to mess up my hair or makeup.

After tying the knot, he grabbed my hand and started walking. I assumed I followed behind him and stopped when he stopped. He helped me inside and buckled me in before going over to the other side. I heard the door open and felt the car shift when he plopped down in the seat. Followed by the sound of the door closing.

After a while, the car finally started to move. The whole way there he held my hand, unless he wanted to change the music.

To be honest, I was very much surprised. Especially, since Kat doesn't like holding, touching anyone or anything with his hands for that matter. But I liked it very much. Being able to hold his hand.

*timeskip*

I would say, 30ish minutes into the ride, it started yo get bumpy. And after 2 minutes, we had stopped. At this point, I was very much curious as to where he brought me.

"I'll be right back" I hummed in response and felt him let go of my hand. I heard the door click shut and that left me to play with my fingers as I hummed to the music and patiently waited.

All the sudden, I heard a knocking at the window beside me, causing me to slightly flinch. I could hear him snicker from outside which made me roll my eyes. I heard the car door open, so I saved him the trouble and unbuckled my seat belt.

"I could feel you roll your eyes you know." I sucked my teeth and held my hand out for him to grab. "Good." He grabbed my hand and helped me out of the car.

I could feel pebbles and hard ground under my feet. So obviously we were outside. We walked a bit more and the texture of the ground quickly changed. It was now thick grass. And the more we walked, the more I realized my surroundings. Especially, after we walked up the hill.