Chapter 53: A Whole Year

Start from the beginning

"Wait kian!" I said suddenly and turned down the music quickly.

"Am I stupid?! Like tomorrow is our anniversary! What oh my god!" I felt absolutely stupid and terrible. It's not like I forgot, it's just I didn't notice the date until now.. And I didn't plan anything with kian or get him anything.. Agh.

"Oh yeah, it is! Aren't you excited?!" Kian said cheerfully and grabbed my hand.

"Wait you knew? I feel terrible.. I wish we could do something for it I mean it's our one year!"

"Yeah I knew, don't feel terrible, we get to wake up together tomorrow! That's cool! And we can do anything you want after the show!" He tried to reassure me.

"I just want it special and I didn't plan.. And-"

"Courtney, it will be. Don't worry, let's have FUNNNNN!" He rubs the back of my hand with his thumb. I lean over and kiss his grinning cheek, "Okay."

*Kian pov*

Upon arriving in Anahiem, we met up with a bunch of the other guests at the hotel and we all got our rooms. We agreed on where to go out to eat for dinner and on a time to meet in the lobby.

"Courtney?! I thought you said there was a hair dryer?!" I shouted from the bathroom out into our room.

"There is! Look in the drawer!" she answered.

"OH found it!"

I'm a dummie.

"I swear you take longer than me sometimes." Courtney giggled and leaned on the doorframe.

"Yeah but I showered and you were already basically done."

"Kian, I was just messing with you." she told me.

"I'm sorry.. I don't know.. Maybe I'm just hungry." I sighed. I didnt mean to sound that way.

--

We met down in the lobby at 7 and we all took a few cabs to a seafood restaurant.

"How many?" Greeted the waiter as we walked into the dimly lit restaurant.

"15-20, some might show up late." Jc spoke. The waiter looked a bit over whelped and you could see him take a big breath and plastered a smile on his face and told us to follow him.

"I'll get your menus to you, in a moment." He said calmly and rushed away.

"Bishhhh you better" Trevor said sassily and the table cracked up.

"Wait where's Connor?" Courtney asks me.

"He's not coming until tomorrow."

She looked confused but didn't say anymore. He had to stay home as part of our little surprise.

We all hung out and a few people filmed videos that night. It was mainly like fucking around and being stupid while the girls talked. We started scattering to our rooms around 2 and Courtney and I were asleep by 2:30.

Tomorrow is gonna be great.

-

Some mornings when Courtney and I wake up together, she's all snuggly and talks to me and just hangs out in bed. Today was not one of those days. I heard her alarm go off and she got up turned a light on and went for the shower. I heard the humming of the shower and it out me back to sleep. Initially I wasn't thinking today was anything special when I woke up, all I knew was that I was tired and wanted to sleep.

Once I heard the hair dryer I decided to wake up. And I checked my texts and had one from Connor.

ConDaBon:Don't let Courtney in Trevor and Rickys room, we're here.
KeenDaBean:Alright, how is she?
ConDaBon:Let's just say we're all dying of cuteness