𝚃𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚘

𝙱𝚎𝚝

OK! So....what if DSMP was a high school? Hmmm~? Just....stick with me okay? Also this is more like if UK schools/colleges combined with American schools

Everyone's age is around 16-18 so any dsmp member that is over 19 is 18-19 in this story the minors will still be at their ages, Y/n in this story is 17, so she's between ages

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Tubbo the schools nerd and Y/n the schools popular girl. Best friends since elementary school. They both were COMPLETELY different from each other, Tubbo like video games, math, science, got straight A's etc. Y/n any chance she gets, she goes shopping, goes out to eat, hangs with Tubbo etc.

Y/n and Tubbo sat in their Math class together, Y/n sat in the back blowing a piece of her hair from her face Tubbo was flipping through his math book and writing down everything he needs to memorize for the upcoming test.

As Y/n was still trying to move her piece of hair from her face, she finally had enough and grabbed the ponytail off her wrist and started to put her hair up into a high ponytail. As she did someone did the unexpected.

Someone came up behind her and kissed her bare neck. She jumped and let go of her hair to let it fall on her shoulders. She turned fast to see Clay.

"Clay~" Y/n growled.

"Ah! That's Dream to you baby," Dream and Y/n were a thing in school, everyone knew and it kinda pissed off Tubbo. Tubbo rolled his eyes as Dream sat down next to Y/n and pulled her close to him. She kissed his cheek as she was helping him with the math homework.

While Y/n was helping Clay, with the work Dreams hand kept moving to her tight. Y/n pushed it off a couple times but he'd just smack back on her thigh.

Tubbo would just roll his eyes, Dream kissed Y/n's lips, Dream knew about Tubbo's little crush on his girlfriend Y/n. Dream won because Tubbo's just sitting on the sidelines wishing he was Dream right now. Dream kept kissing Y/n's lips and looked at Tubbo smirking at him knowing he'll never get where he is right now.

He pulled away and thanked his girlfriend for helping him with the homework. He stood up and walked back to his table and Y/n turned to Tubbo.

"He's a good boyfriend," Y/n said.

"Yeah," Tubbo rolled his eyes his voice laced with sarcasm.

Y/n loved Dream but what she didn't know is that he was cheating on her...Tubbo found out when he went to go to his locker and found Dream flirting with a new girl.

(Quick Note: When I mean everyone form DSMP I mean everyone but I didn't want to make a ship just for this one shot {p.s. I don't ship ANYONE from DSMP} but this girl that Dream was flirting with is like just a random person I put into the storyline half of the people in here are just random people and not on/from DSMP {if that makes sense} hopefully we clear this up)

Tubbo didn't want to hurt Y/n, so he didn't tell her, he didn't want to ruin his best friends relationship.

Tubbo looked at Y/n and just took a deep breath and looked back at his paper again.