𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚕 𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚘𝚋𝚜

𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖

————————————————————————————————
"Okay, you are taking over my live stream today, I'll be on the side teaching you and talking to you."

"Ok," Y/n said as Karl started up his live stream.

Title: Girlfriend does my live stream

"Hello guys, no Karl today well he's on the side lines," Karl poked his head in.

"I'm right here," he said as he kissed her cheek before going back off screen.

"Umm we are playing some Minecraft and I'll also be answering questions and thanking donos too. Am I even allowed to be on your account?"

"I mean Badboyhalo and Skeppy did it and Tommy and Tubbo did it, it'll be fine I promise."

"Ok, let's get started," she clicked on the SMP and the screen switched to her on Minecraft.

"Sapnapwill join later," Karl said as he stood up and went behind the chair but ducked down.

"What are you doing?" Y/n laughed.

"I'm changing my shirt hang on," he yelled as his shirt he had before flew across the floor and Karl put on a baby blue hoodie and sat back on the other chair. He kissed her cheek again.

"Umm, what's this?" She asked as Karl looked on the screen.

"Oh that's Quackity with Libo suction."

"Why?" She laughed.

"Why not?" He laughed.

"I like this little shack."

"I'm pretty sure Tubbo's little sister joined-OH! That's right Tubbos sister was on, and her, Tommy and Dream made a riverside restaurant."

"I like it," she went inside but walked out and headed to Karl's house to gather supplies to mine.

"Hang on I'm moving Sapnap to the call," Karl said as he moved his mouse to drag Sapnap.

"Hello," Sapnap said.

"Hi," Y/n said.

"Oh you're not Karl."

"No, I'm his girlfriend."

"Karl you're cheating on me!" Sapnap got offended as Karl plugged in earbuds.

"No, I'm not," he said as they all laughed.

"Sapnap were are you?" Y/n asked.

"I'm in Tommy's house, why am I here? Meet me at the Bad lands, do you know where it is?"

"I think so...why is it called the Bad Lands?"

"Because it's named after Badboyhalo," Y/n walked over the hill seeing a really big house.

"Oh this doesn't seem bad, it's really nice."

"Not really," Sapnap said as Y/n giggled and waited for Sapnap.

"I'm over the hill I'm coming," he said as she saw his name tag and then saw him.

"I found a mine yesterday you can come and help me mine."

"Ok," Karl reached over and hit tap to see who else is on.

"Should we see if Quackity wants to join?" Karl asked.

"I don't mind," Y/n said.

"Move him to the call," Sapnap said as Karl reached over and dragged Quackity's name into the call.

"EYYYYY! CARLOS!!" He yelled.

"Hey Quackity," Sapnap said.

"Hi," Y/n said as Quackity stopped his character in his tracks.

"Is Carlos a female?" Quackity asked.

"Funny, no I'm Karl's girlfriend."

"HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!?"

"Right."

"Oh my god I hate you both," Karl said making them laugh. Y/n followed Sapnap to the mine he found as Quackity followed too. She was by a lava pool and started to place water down to cover the whole pool making obsidian. She started to mine when she found diamonds.

"I found diamonds."

"Where give me your cords," she sent them to Sapnap as they both saw her.

"How many?"

"...9."

"Woah!"

"Karl you should let her play a lot she seems to be a better miner then you."

"Whatever Sapnap," Karl said as Y/n dropped a couple for Quackity and Sapnap to have and ran passed them to collect more stuff.
————————————————————————————————
Word Count 620
Ray