𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢

𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚝

————————————————————————————————
Tommy is live on Twitch and was playing Minecraft with Dream since he was exiled. Tommy was in his room while his little sister Y/n was in hers, Y/n is 8 and would stay out of her brothers room when he was live but this time she forgot. Y/n called herself an 'artist' and would draw some pictures for him but she got done drawing and went upstairs to her brothers room she didn't knock she opened the door and realized her brother was live she stepped back out and cracked the door.

"Y/n?" She heard Tommy, she peaked in his room some more.

"Hold on Dream my little sister just walked in," he said as he took off his headset and motioned Y/n back into his room.

"Come in Y/n," he said as she pushed opened the door and walked out of frame holding the paper.

"I drew you something," she said holding the paper out to him, he took it and flipped it over seeing the picture.

"Thank you Y/n come do you want to stay here for a while and meet Dream and Chat?" She nodded, Tommy moved back so Y/n could sit on his lap, he put his headset on her head.

"You talk to Dream and I'll control," she nodded.

"Dream get on my live I'm about to show the picture."

"Ok."

"He said 'ok'," Y/n repeated what Dream said. Tommy showed the picture and the Chat started to fill with 'Aww' 'cute' 'adorable' and 'awesome'

"That's good Y/n."

"Thank you Dream," she said as Tommy took control and Y/n started to talk to Dream.

~Time Skip~
Y/n was still with Tommy but he took the headset and was controlling Y/n watched him play.

"Ok, thanks you all for coming and joining my love today, umm Y/n can you say Tommyinnit? Tell them subscribe to Tommyinnits YouTube."

"Subscribe to Chommyinnit."

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Tommyinnit," he said again.

"Oops Tommyinnit, subscribe to Tommyinnit," she giggled, she wondered why her brother had a YouTube name called Chommyinnit. He turned off his stream and was still laughing.

"Thank you for the picture."

"You're welcome," she got off his lap and went back to her room to clean her mess and grabbed her iPad to play a game herself.
————————————————————————————————
Word count 393
Ray