𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎

𝚁𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚞𝚜? 𝟸

————————————————————————————————
Y/n and Sapnap lived in the north, living off the grid away from everyone was actually pretty nice.

Sapnap and Y/n were still in bed, he used his elbow to support him as he dragged his fingers over her shoulder. Kissing her cheek. He got up and decided to make breakfast.

Y/n didn't feel Sapnap next to her, she rubbed her eyes and grabbed his white t-shirt putting it on and heading to the kitchen. She saw him fixing coffee (or tea) for them both, she wrapped her arms around his waist, he held her hand and handed her, her favorite mug.

"Thank you."

"Of course," he kissed her forehead and they went to the balcony to enjoy the view. The north was nice and peaceful and they enjoyed it.

But that night of George confessing still played in her mind, she didn't want to have this is her mind being married to Sapnap.

"I'll have to go back to L'Manburg," Y/n said looking at Sapnap but he looked confused.

"Why? Our whole point was to get away from L'Manburg, why are going back?"

"I'm only going back for a couple of days, I miss Niki, Puffy, I want to go see Dream and talk to him for a bit, I want to...go see George and tell him I'm okay, he is my best friend," she told Sapnap.

"..." Sapnap looked down. "Okay, I'll be here, I'll always be here," he said as he kissed her lips.

It's been about 2 years after Sapnap and Y/n got married and this is the first time Y/n will be going back to L'Manburg for a week. She was in the room packing, Sapnap came up behind her and hugged her waist kissing her shoulder, her being still in Sapnap's shirt, it was big and draped off her right shoulder exposing it, her bare skin was soft, hot and comforting in a way. She held his cheek and kissed his temple.

He let her go and he flopped on the bed on his back looking at his beautiful wife. He used his elbow to set himself up.

"Your so hot," he said as Y/n changed in front of him, Sapnap had the 'fuck boy' face and pulled her body to his, he kissed her neck/collarbone.

"Sapnap, I have to go," she laughed getting off him and went back to changing.

"Stay for at least...3 hours."

"No, I have to go," she said as she was now fully changed. She kissed is lips. "Ok I have to head out."

"Fine," Sapnap groaned as Sapnap grabbed her bags and placed them on the bags of Y/n white horse, Snowy. She got on the horse and kissed Sapnap goodbye.

-In L'Manburg-
George was in the prime path, not seeing Y/n in 2 years. He sat at the pond and looked at his reflection Niki and Puffy came running on the prime path passing George.

George saw them and Niki said "Y/n, she's back."

"Y/n?" He looked up seeing her holding the reins of her horse. Puffy and Niki hugged her.

"Oh my god, you're back," Niki said.

"We missed you," Puffy said. George walked to them, Y/n saw him and she walked up to him pulling him into a hug and George hugged her too.