𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖

𝙼𝚊𝚒𝚍

⚠️WARNING⚠️ Yeah you should know the warning, SMUT!! ROUGH SMUT!! EXPOSING SMUT!! PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!! I MEAN IT!! HARDCORE SMUT!!

🔞Some humiliation, praising, some bondage, rough make outs along with rough sex🔞

————————————————————————————————————————
"On your knees for master," Dream demanded to his girlfriend in a maid outfit. Y/n looked up at him a little nervous.

||an hour ago||
Dream saw on TikTok that people were dressing up in maid outfits for fun or for something else (😏) Dream already bought one for his girlfriend, it came in around 12pm and he was opening it. Y/n was on her way to the house from her work, she worked at a local cafe and it was close to home so she could just walk.

Y/n grabbed her keys and opened the front door, she walked in and called Dream.

"Clay! I'm home," instead of being greeted by Clay, she was greeted by Patches meowing and run up to her. Y/n picked Patches up and rubbed her face into her soft fur.

"Where's your daddy, huh? Let's go find him," she said as she set Patches back on the ground. Y/n headed upstairs and was heading to his gaming room, she peaked her head in and saw him holding up a maid outfit.

"Clay? What are you doing? And who is that for?"

"This is for you," he said handing it to her. She looked down at the maid outfit then at Dream who had a serious look on his face.

"C-Clay I don't think, I can wear it and why would I want too?"

"So...we can have fun," he smirked and rolled his tongue over to the right corner of his mouth, like he was hungry for Y/n. Y/n seemed a little scared, she's never seen this side of Dream before.

"Go put it on for me," he begged, she looked down at the maid outfit and held it up to her body.

"It can barely cover my butt and front."

"So? It's just us...it's not like Sapnap's here, he went to go see Karl and Quackity, he won't be back anytime soon," he said licking his lips.

"O-ok," she hung her head down and walked to the bathroom but Dreams voice stopped her.

"Where are you going?"

"Bathroom to change..?"

"No, do it here, I want to see you...all of you," he smirked and raised his right eyebrow.

Y/n placed the dress on the bed and slowly started to take off her shirt, her breast lightly bounced, and she removed her jeans. She rubbed her arm feeling embarrassed, she looked down at her feet as Dream walked up to her and placed his hands on her bare hips.

"I'll do the rest," he said sounding seductive. He snakes his left hand behind her and unhooked her bra with one hand, when it became lose he gently pulled it away from her chest. It fell the ground and the cold wind hit against her nipples making them hard and stand. He slowly bent down and slid both his hands and fingers up the sides of her panties, he slowly pulled them down, Y/n moved her thigh covering her clit but all Dream did was open her legs back up.