𝙹𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚝

𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚔 𝟸

————————————————————————————————
"We will began with the first liquid of the day...milk," Ted said as he moved the Honey Nut Cheerio box out of the way. Y/n grabbed the milk first and poured herself milk then moved it to Schlatt.

"Just a tiny bit."

"Just a smidge," they grabbed their spoons and ate it. Ted and Schlatt were "thinking" as Y/n was just hungry (same).

""Hmm~?"

"That's Pleasant."

"It's pleasant, it's nice, it sits in the mouth well, the flavor gets in the milk, it's hard to deny the boys at big milk."

"They could have chosen something a lot more worse."

"Yeah. They chosen...piss," Ted said as Y/n almost spit out her cereal.

"Really?" She looked at Ted as Schlatt just laughed silently.

"I-I don't know successful that would have been," he stuttered in the beginning. "I personally don't really think that lactose intolerance exists."

"Just power through it," Schlatt said.

"Yeah, on the toilet," Y/n said digging her spoon in the cereal.

"Just do it-what? You're gonna get-you're gonna have some diarrhea later-EVERYBODY POOPS!"

"Sack up."

"Oh my god-" Y/n wheezed as the two boys just smiled and silently laughed, "You two are terrible."

They started to move on to the next one which was Water.

"Next up in the series of liquids we have...water."

Schlatt poured himself some then Y/n some, Y/n handed the jug to Ted to pour himself some.

"I did hear some people do use water."

"My mom uses water," Schlatt said.

"As a cereal base?"

"Yes, she'll put water in her Frosted Flakes because it moistens it," all of them then took a bite of the cereal, they chewed in it for a while thinking about how it tastes.

"Honestly it's not that bad," Y/n said taking another bite. Both guys just shrugged because it didn't taste bad at all.

"This one relies heavily on the base cereal," Schlatt said.

"Yeah it does," Ted chimes in.

"I could do it."

"I could too but probably with just this cereal alone," Y/n said taking a smaller bite.

"I wouldn't want to though," Schlatt says again.

"It's not bad, I'll agree with Y/n."

"Wow first time we agree on something."