𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖

𝟸 𝙼𝚊𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚝

————————————————————————————————
Dream set up for his new manhunt video, his girlfriend Y/n who is known to build really big buildings and is on his SMP.

"Ohhh Dream~" George cooed.

"George we're not even starting yet, we have to wait for Sapnap and Bad," Dream said as he saw Y/n go into her office with her water in her hand. He stood up and went to her office.

"Ey."

"Yeah?" She walked to him and he pulled her into his chest and kissed her lips.

"So good."

"You too...Clay," she walked away and he rolled his eyes walking back to his office.

"In this video we have two men being hunted, me and my girlfriend Y/n can we survive before the hunters come and kill us?"

Dream and Y/n stood between George, Nick and Bad. Dream took off before Y/n but they both went in opposite directions, Bad and Sapnap went after Y/n as George went after Dream.

"Oh George you would go after Dream," Y/n said as Dream wheezed and George stopped in his tracks and Sapnap laughed too. Y/n ducked into a cave and crouched as Sapnap and Bad went over her. She started to dig for dirt in the cave. She jumped back up and went to go punch a tree.

"Dream can you send me your cords?"

"Yeah give me a minute," he said stopping and sending his cords to Y/n on messages.

"Alright...I'm coming," she said sprinting to Dream.

"Ohh you're coming Y/n."

"Shut up Dream."

"This whole video is just going to be dirty jokes between all of us," Sapnap said as everyone laughed and Y/n was finally by Dream.

"Ok, I'm here," she said using Dreams crafting table to make wooden tools.

"I have some extra tools do you want them Dream?" She asked looking up in a tree as he looked down from the tree to make sure no George, Sapnap or Bad was coming.

"Sure what do you have?"

"A pickax, shovel, sword and a bow."

"You made a bow?!"

"I killed a spider in the cave I fell in."

"Ok can you drop them," he said as he dropped out of the tree to collect the items.

"Thanks let's try to upgrade before they come," they both went to a cave that was close to them.

"Ohhh!"

"What?"

"I found gold."

"Gold? Look for diamonds or iron, no gold armor here," he said as Y/n just smiled.

"Well I found iron like two minutes before."

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"Because I already got it," Dream placed down a furnace to Smelt it, she gave it to Dream and started to make armor for them both. He dropped them and she put it on.

"Now let's find a lava pool."

"DREAM!!" Both Y/n and Dream looked up to see the three hunters jumping into the cave, Dream started to spam his mouse to hit at least one of them.

"OH HOW DO YOU DO A LOT OF DAMAGE!!" Sapnap yelled as Dream just laughed and Y/n helped spamming her mouse to to hit Bad away from Dream but George kept hitting Y/n. Dream was able to get out of cave and Y/n did too, this time all three hunters were just hitting each other. They ran from the hunters.

"WAIT WHERE DID YOU GUYS GO!!?" George yelled as Dream and Y/n laughed. Dream was making the nether portal, Y/n lit it and they both went in.

"God I hate the nether," Y/n laughed as Dream was trying to find a fortress for Blaze spawners to collect blaze rods.

"I'll go back to the other world and kill some endermen."

"Alright I'll be soon when I get all of them to help," she ran back to the portal and went through she ran from it and started to look for endermen which soon started to spawn. She killed about 6, Y/n had a plan in her head something Dream did. She got a name tag and found a anvil and started to type in her username. She placed it on a cow and put it on a lead and lead it to a lava pool and pushed it in.

Y/u/n swam in lava

"Y/N!" Dream yelled.

"Yeah?" She said trying to play innocent.

"Did you really just die in lava?!"

"Yeah, I did."

"Great," Dream said as Y/n chuckled she hid in a tree to go AFK and crouched so no one saw her name tag. She stood up moving her headset and went to Dreams office. She motioned him to hurry and come see her screen.

"I didn't die...I still have everything."

"Ohhh~ playing sneak attack," he kissed her lips.

"I have to hurry," he said as Y/n went to her desk and she saw the three hunters heading to the portal.

"DREAM! THEIR COMING TO THE PORTAL!!"

"Shit," he mumbled and hurried to get to the other world.

~Time Skip~
Dream and Y/n found a stronghold and started to place down the eyes of ender in their spots to the portal.

"Come on," they both head in.

"WHAT!!" George yelled as Dream and Y/n laughed.

"AHHHHHH!!!" The hunters yelled as Dream and Y/n laughed in confusion.

"What happened?" Y/n asked shooting the at the black pillars.

"Umm George might have punched a wolf and know we have a pack of wolves on our asses!" Sapnap yelled.

"LANGUAGE!"

"BAD NOT THE TIME TO CORRECT US!" George yelled as they ran into water but the wolves were swimming and they were getting with tridents by drowns.

Dream and Y/u/n have reached the End

"NO!"

"You guys didn't even come close to stopping us."

"Y/n you died."

"No actually I played you guys I put my name on a cow and pushed it into lava making you guys think I died and if you guys came close to kill us I would have showed up and killed you guys with a sneak attack."

"Damn you Y/n," Sapnap growled as everyone laughed.
————————————————————————————————
Word Count 1036
Ray