𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎

𝚁𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚞𝚜 𝟻

⚠️WARNING⚠️ SLIGHT MENTION OF SU!C!D3 please read at your own risk

————————————————————————————————————————————
Y/n wiped the hot tears from hers eyes as she was marching back into L'Manburg. She didn't think Sapnap would that to her, she thought he loved her, but guess not. He was sleeping around with another woman for 2 years and Y/n didn't know...she now doesn't regret kissing George. But she doesn't regret marrying Sapnap. If she would have known by the wedding, this wouldn't be happening.

George is the most sweetest guy she's ever met and she threw it away TWICE! Y/n could see George's home over the hill. She got off Snows back and tied him around one of George's fence post. She played with her fingers contemplating if she should go in and see him. She took a deep breath and headed to George's door. She knocked on it as it slowly began to open, she saw George peaking at her.

"Y/n?" This time the door was completely open.

Hot tears filled her eyes, "He was cheating on me...I feel like an idiot."

"Sapnap was? Come in," George said stepping aside letting her in. She turned to look back at George, George wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her into a hug, Y/n returned the hug by wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I'm sorry for being harsh on you about the kiss-"

"Shhh don't worry about it, it's okay," George could only comforted her. She cried his shoulder, George brushed his fingers threw her hair and they were getting tangled up.

"Hey, why don't I fix us some lunch, and we can watch the Northern Lights."

"The Northern Lights? Are they going to happen tonight?"

"Yeah, Bad said around Midnight, after lunch we can play games or talk till they start, will that be okay?" George just wants to hang out with Y/n, like they were little before Sapnap and everyone else.

"Sure, George," Y/n said as George just smiled at her. George headed to his kitchen as Y/n went to the wooden table and watch George move frantically around his kitchen grabbing ingredients, did he already know what he was going to fix?

Y/n was still a little bit sad, everything that has happened just happened in ONE day, her finding out she kissed George, Sapnap cheating on her for 2 years, and now her and George are trying to be friends again. She was wondering what else will happen and ruin her day even more.

~Small Time Skip~
George set two plates on the table, he gave Y/n her fork and knife as George sat down.

"Go ahead and enjoy," he said as they both dig in their food. George kept looking at Y/n every time she took a bite from her food, Y/n felt his gaze on her the whole time, she wiped the corner of her mouth and looked up at him.

"What George?" She giggled as George shook his head and light pink spread across his face.

"Nothing...I thought you just....never mind, drop it," he said stuffing his face with his food. Y/n was looking at him as he ate.

George and Y/n made small eye contact, Y/n blushed looking away immediately causing George to chuckle.

George put his hand out and rubbed Y/n's cheek which made her flinch catching her off guard but she leaned her face back to his hand.

"Are you...staying in L'Manburg for now on?" George asked waiting for her to say 'yes.'

"I'm not sure...if I do Sapnap might come back and everyone will know something happened...I think I'll live in a bunker till I think I'm ready."

"If you do live in a bunker, I have one under my house."

"You do?"

"Yeah, it's in case for emergencies, I've only used it once and that was during a bad dream, I locked my self inside of it and was contemplating...something...I wanted to protect myself and others."

"Was that something...suicide?" George looked down in defeat like he knew, she knew.

"Yeah...I wanted the nightmares to stop and I kept thinking...suicide was the way out, I can...protect myself that way."

"But I would have lost a friend."

"I know, that's what made me stop...it was you, the thought of you crying without me with you, my mind told me to stop what I was doing and think what I could have done if I did it. I would NEVER see you again, and I want you to come and see me everyday and if I did do it...I will never get that chance." George's eyes began to tear up, Y/n stood up and walked to him, he moved his arms for her, she sat on his lap and gave him a tight hug as he let out crying in her shoulder.

"Shhhh~ it's okay....I'm right here...I'm not going anyway, not anymore..." it couple seconds went by and George pulled away from her shoulder, they locked eyes for a minute, George leaned in and smashed his lips on hers, Y/n wasn't expecting it and closed her eyes, George deepened the kiss.

His hands went up from her waist to her cheeks, their tongues fought for a while but his won. He pulled away and they both just locked eyes for a while.

"If I stay in L'Manburg...could we finally date, like you've always wanted?" Y/n asked as George just smirked.

"I mean your not with Sapnap anymore soo~ why the fuck not," George stood up and held her, her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms around his neck.

"Im staying."
————————————————————————————————————————————
Word Count 973
There will be one more chapter of "Remember when it was just us"
Ray