𝙿𝚞𝚗𝚣

𝙲𝚊𝚝 𝙴𝚊𝚛𝚜

𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚢 "𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘" 𝚝𝚘 𝙿𝚞𝚗𝚣😂 𝙸'𝚖 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝙿𝚞𝚗𝚣 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎
————————————————————————————————
Punz had his headset on having his chat on one screen and his girlfriend Y/n stream on the other. Punz was smiling seeing his girlfriend in one of his shirts, black cat ears on due to her reaching her sub goal and in black shorts with black thigh high socks.

"Chat, today we are doing some Bed Wars, I'll be calling Y/n and we'll get started," he called her and she clicked 'accept.'

"Hello~," Y/n cooed as Punz chuckled and did it back to her.

"Hello~ baby girl~," what Punz didn't know is that Y/n had his stream popped up on her other monitor. She saw him stick his tongue out then back in with a smirk on his face.

"I'm ready to play are you?" She got serious as Punz did too.

"Yep, let's start...chat you all know the deal when I play with Y/n we always make some sort of goal, Y/n what do you got for me?" He asked looking at her stream to see her tapping her chin with her index finger.

"Hmmm~? How about..." she started to dig around in her drawer and pulled out white cat ears.

"You wear these," she said shaking them and a small bell started to ring, Punz was shocked which made Y/n giggle.

"If we win 6 rounds of Bed wars you won't have to wear them...but if we lose 3 or more you wear them," she giggled as Punz looked door then looked back up with a smirk.

"Deal," he said as he licked his lips.

"I saw that Punzie Pooh," she laughed as Punz did too.

Punz and Y/n were on team Yellow with 2 other MCYTs, Y/n was standing in where you spawn and was getting wool.

"I have two stacks of wool Punz."

"Alright let's head to green," he said as Y/n started to build across towards green. When Y/n got a little close to green Punz build up and jumped down onto greens island, Punz was destroying the wood around the bed and was able to get greens bed, Punz ran as Y/n followed 2 green members were running after them and Y/n was able to destroy a couple of blocks so they could get to them which worked both of them fell into the void.

"Ohhh~we both are really good," Punz said as Punz was punching the air and Y/n did the same.

"Let's head to red," Y/n said as the other two members were at blue getting there bed.

"OH!! I think they got reds bed for us, should we go and guard ours?"

"Yeah come on baby," Punz said as Y/n followed him.

YELLOW WINS

"YES!!"

"YAY!" Both Y/n and Punz cheered.

"1 win!" Punz cheered.

"Aww come on now Punzie Pooh, I really want to see you in them," she said as she held them back up.

"Remember Y/n 3 or more loses," he said as she smiled placing them back down on her desk.

~Time Skip~
Y/n has been counting the lost so far...2 lost.

"2 lost so far Punzie Pooh, lose this one and the cat ears go on," she shock them.

"I know," he groaned, but Punz lowkey wanted to wear them to see them on him.

"We are red," Y/n said as Punz actually wanted to lose to please his girl and his chat. He was going to blue and was getting their bed and Y/n was getting greens.

"Y/n, baby girl, I have blues bed we need yellows and we'll win."

"Good but...who's guarding our bed?" It was silent for a while.

"I thought Purpled was?" Punz said as Y/n was running back to red island and saw blue making their way over, she started to spam tab knocking off the players on blue team.

"YES!!" Y/n cheered.

YELLOW WINS

"HUH?!" Both Y/n and Punz said at the same time realizing yellow team snuck up into reds base while Y/n was fighting.

"Punz~" she cooed waving the cat ears.

"Time to put them on."

"...I'll meet you in the hallway," Punz said removing his headset and Y/n did too, they both opened their office door meeting in the hallway. Punz bent down for Y/n to clip them into his hair at the right position. She made the right ear face out and made the left somewhat come down.

"There you look cute," she kissed the tip of his nose and walked back into her office and sat back down. Punz opened his office door just a little and announced.

"Ok chat, I have them on my head now and tell me what you guys think," he said walking into the office and his chat was full of cute and nice things and some complimented him.

"Thanks chat for liking it and thank you to my beautiful girlfriend for putting them in, and yeah I know we lost and this was my punishment but chat to be honest...I might have cat ears for a couple of streams," he said as he also shook his head ringing the bells.

"Alright see ya chat," he turned off his stream and kept watching Y/n's till she was done. She stopped her stream and Punz walked out of his office and across to Y/n's office, without warning Punz picked her up bridal style.

"Uh-Punz," he went to the living room, he laid her on her back, he started to kiss her lips but was soon interrupted by Teddy (his dog btw) he put his muzzle on Y/n mouth so Punz could kiss him instead.

"Really..? You fuzzy ball," Punz kissed Teddy head and pushed his nose and kissed Y/n's lips which she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him more into the kiss.

"You look handsome with cat ears on," she said once more which he chuckled at and picked her back up and took her to the bedroom.
————————————————————————————————
Word Count 1,033
Ray