𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚋𝚘𝚘

𝚂𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝙱𝚘𝚘

————————————————————————————————
Ranboo was with Tubbo doing a live for viewers to show off their talents. Y/n his little sister was in the room with him, she stayed off to the side when Ranboo showed his face on camera to Tubbo and everyone watching.

"Okay Ranboo who's next?"

"Ummm sideways joe," Ranboo said.

"Who's our sideways joe?" Tubbo asked, Ranboo was multitasking doing a live with Tubbo and keeping an eye on Y/n. She was 6 and acted like she didn't need to be watched but she wanted to hang out with her older brother.

"Ranboo, I want to play," he deafened on discord but he knows Tubbo and everyone else heard you.

"Not now, I'm doing something with Tubbo."

"Well can I watch and judge too?"

"Ranboo who's that?" He undeafened.

"My little sister," she leaned into the mic.

"Hello," she said.

"Ranboo let her judge with us."

"Fine," Ranboo lifted up his arms for her to sit on his lap and he got another pair of headphones and plugged them in and gave one earbud to her.

"Hello," she said again.

"Hello, now who's going to join because we have a special guest, Ranboos sister...sisterboo."

"Sisterboo?" Ranboo said.

"Yeah, who's going to be sideways joe?" Soon someone joined the username said Magic.

"Hello?" She said.

"Hi."

"Hello."

"Hi," they all said to her.

"So what are you doing for us today?"

"I'll be singing, I have this song stuck in my head and it might get annoying."

"Well we never heard it," Tubbo said.

"Yeah we'll listen," Y/n said.

"Ok, can I read it off my iPad."

"Go right ahead," Tubbo said as Tubbo and Ranboo deafened and listened to her song really beautifully.

"WOAH!"

"I'll gift 20 subs, I'll do it."

"Sisterboo what did you think?" Tubbo asked

"I really liked it."

"Oh good your opinion was more important."

"Well!" Tubbo sounded offended.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay we're just messing with you, where can they find you at Magic?" She gave her Twitter account, Ranboo changed sideways joe and made standing joe.

"Alright who's next?" Y/n took out her earbud and got off Ranboos lap.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm hungry," she said stopping by his door and looking at him.

"Hold on Tubbo, Sisterboo wants something to eat."

"Alright hang on chat," Ranboo deafened and took out his earbud and went to the kitchen with Y/n behind him.

"What did you want?"

"Ummm~ cereal."

"Cereal? Wouldn't you want something else I think we have lunchables."

"No, I want cereal," she kindly asked while sitting at the counter waiting for Ranboo to get her a bowl.

"Which kind you what?"

"Um~ did you ever finish that one cereal you bought."

"The-phft the creeper crunch?" Ranboo laughed.

"Yeah, I want that one," he opened the cabinet to find it and grabbed it behind the other cereals.

"Alright," and he grabbed the milk, he poured in the cereal than the milk, he put the bowl towards her and went to his room to make sure no one joined yet. He rushed back to the kitchen.

"Mom and dad might kill me but bring your cereal you can eat it in my room."

"Ok," she got off the counter and grabbed the bowl but Ranboo grabbed it anyway and she lead the way to his room, she waited by his bed as he placed the bowl on his desk and lifted his arms for her to sit back on his lap, she gently grabbed her cereal and tried her best not to spill it. She grabbed the other earbud and put it her ear.

"Alright Tubbo we're back."

"Cool, what did you get Sisterboo?"

"She..." he tried not to laugh.

"She wanted Creeper crunch," Tubbo laughed on the other line and Ranboo chuckled and Y/n was confused and kept eating it.

"Ok, who's the next joe?"
————————————————————————————————
Word Count 653
Ray