𝚂𝚊𝚙𝚗𝚊𝚙

𝙲𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚜

————————————————————————————————
Y/n was in the shared bed she shared with her boyfriend Nick, he's been busy making videos with his friends, he's stayed up till 3am before and didn't go to bed till around 5am.

Y/n woke up feeling that Nick wasn't beside her, she sat up and looked to her left to see Nick still up, he had his headset on but wasn't talking to anyone. She moved the covers off her and stood on his left. She gently tapped his shoulder getting his attention. He took off his headset and put his arm on her waist.

"Hey mamas, you okay?"

"No, I want you to come to bed tonight, you can pick up were you left off tomorrow, you've been staying up too late and won't get up till around 1 in the afternoon, just come to bed please," she pleaded waiting for his response. He looked back at his game.

"Give me...20 minutes and I'll be in bed," Y/n nodded and sat on the bed and grabbed the covers to put over her body.

20 minutes soon passed
Y/n woke up to hear Nick curse at his friend Badboyhalo.

"Bad, you stupid bitch, you were supposed to get the fucking wool!"

"LANGUAGE!!" She heard Bad yell at Nick.

"Nick~" she whined calling his name. He looked back.

"Shit," he mumbled before turning off his game and left Minecraft with another word. He got on the bed opposite of Y/n and pulled her close.

"You promised."

"I'm in bed aren't I?"

"You weren't a couple of seconds ago," she turned over but Nick pulled her closer to him.

"I'm sorry," he said into the crook of her neck.

~Next Morning~
Y/n woke up to no Nick in the bed or in his gaming chair. She sat up and noticed that Nick was doing his rare moments of cooking for Y/n. Nick never really cooked just Y/n but he was trying to make it up to her. She walked to the kitchen and noticed a bunch of food laid out.

"Nick?"

"Good morning," he said walking to her and kissing her nose.

"Why are you making breakfast I could have done it."

"Nope, not today, I'm going to stay off Minecraft and gaming for at least 4 days to spend time with you okay?"

"Okay, so what did you fix?" She asked as they both sat down together.
————————————————————————————————
Word count 408
Ray
I promise they will get longer