𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚋𝚘𝚘

𝚂𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚋𝚘𝚘 𝟸

————————————————————————————————
"Sisterboo is back on stream chat," Y/n said as she laughed pretending she went live on her older brother setup. She spin in the chair and stopped and started to click around on Ranboos computer. She hit live and she saw everyone roll in, she made sure the camera was off and it was, she put the headset on and turned on the mic.

"Hello, can you guys hear me?" She saw yeses.

*Sisterboo where is Ranboo?*

A dono asked as Y/n was getting adjusted in the chair.

"Ranboo is in the living room he doesn't know...I'm in here. I also shut his door but I'm pretty sure he'll know something is up if he comes up here..."she said as she started to read from the chat. When she was doing the judging for Tubbos and Ranboos live to see who has talent she started to watch or join almost every live stream with Ranboo.

"Will he catch me..? He might if he comes up here," she said as she made a transition to Ranboos Minecraft account, she started to move and was just exploring around L'Menberg.

*Go to Technoblade's house*

"Chat I don't know who Technoblade is or where that place is," she said as she went through the Nether Portal roaming around and following a random pathway. She found another one and went through it she was in a snow biome.

*Techno lives over that hill and keep going straight and you should be able to find his house, Ranboo's house is behind Technoblades home*

Y/n followed the donos directions and went over the hill and saw a beacon and went passed it finally seeing Technoblades home.

"Oh is this Technoblades home?" She asked seeing a bunch of yeses. She went to the house seeing a black and White House behind Technoblades.

"Oh that's Ranboos house, I watched him build it," the chat filled up with 'cute' 'adorable' and 'UwU' Y/n went inside Ranboos home seeing everything Ranboo had in his home.

"Chat how do, I see when someone is on?" She asked as chat told her the tap key, she hit it gently with her index finger and saw Technoblades name, Tommy, Tubbo, Philza, Ponk, Punz, Niki and Captain Puffy.

"I want to call Technoblade," she was able to figure out how to type in Minecraft.

Ranboo: Technoblade join VC

Technoblade: which one?

Ranboo: 2

Tommyinnit: NO TUBBO AND I ARE IN IT GET A DIFFERENT ONE

Y/n saw that no one was in VC5

Ranboo: VC5

Ping

"Ello~" Technoblade said.

"Hi."

"Heh..?Heh?"

"Hi?"

"Who are you?"