𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢

𝙶𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜

————————————————————————————————
Sisterinnit, she was sitting on the kitchen chair waiting for her older brother. Tommy was going to take Y/n on a small adventure. Y/n loved walking around England and stop at almost every store to look and get things to have.

"Y/N!! COME ON!" Tommy yelled from the front door, Y/n ran up to Tommy and grabbed his hand and they left the house.

Tommy looked down at his phone while walking and Y/n was looking around at different shops, she's seen them before she acted like they were always new.

Y/n slowly let go of Tommy's hand. Tommy felt her hand gone which made him stop, he put his phone in his pocket and saw Y/n standing in front of a new Candy Shop, she was in front of the big glass window where she saw taffy being pulled by a machine and different looking desserts in the window too.

"Whatcha looking at Y/n?" Tommy asked bending down to her level.

"Looking at the different Candy," she said as Tommy looked in too, he looked at the red door that a bell rang.

"Why don't we go in?"

"Will mommy be mad?"

"...No, we'll be fine," Tommy said opening the door and Y/n walked in, she thought it was a big Candy wonderland. Y/n held Tommy's hand again as they walked around. Tommy had money on him and will buy anything Y/n wanted but nothing big to where it can make her stomach upset.

Y/n handed Tommy 2 Hershey's, 2 lollipops, some gummy bears and a couple different chocolate items, Tommy set them on the counter the cashier rung up the items.

"That will be £23 ($31.81 in USD)." Tommy looked down at Y/n who had a smile on her face happy and Tommy had enough to get it for her.

"Here you go," she gave Tommy the plastic bag and he handed it to Y/n who held it tightly and used her other hand to hold Tommy's hand. They walked out and Tommy and Y/n sat on the curb taking a small break of walking.

Y/n had the bag of gummy bears open and would take a couple, she offered Tommy some and he took a handful.

"We should head home in a little bit," Tommy said grabbing his phone looking at the time.

"Do we have to?"

"Yes, mom and dad will be home soon," Y/n nodded.

"Hey, how about a piggy back ride?"

"Okay," she cheered, Tommy took the bag from her and bend down for her to get on his back, he put his arms under her legs and lifted her up.

"Ok, let's head home," Tommy said as he walked home with Y/n on his back.

Tommy opened the door and Y/n accidentally fell asleep on his back. He set the bag on the counter and took her to her room. Tommy was able to set her on her bed he put the sheet on her and brought it to her shoulders, Walter and Betty walked in Betty jumped on the bed and laid down at the end Walter was by the door wanting to go with Tommy to his room. Tommy slowly shut Y/n's door and went to his room. He had some homework to do for college and was going to get them done before mom and dad came home.
————————————————————————————————
Word Count 580
Ray