𝙿𝚞𝚗𝚣

𝙿𝚞𝚗𝚣 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔

————————————————————————————————
Y/n the girlfriend of Punz was going to go see him. He said he was going to be streaming some part of the day, when she arrived Teddy was wagging his tail back and forth really excited to see her. She bent down giving him as much attention and went to Punz' room.

She opened the door, Teddy jumped on his bed. Y/n saw a lump in his bed and a pile of tissues stacked on his nightstand.

"Luke? You okay?" She asked as Punz remove the blanket off his head and Teddy started to lick his face.

"God-Ted stop it," he said pushing his face away. Y/n just laughed and sat at the edge of his bed.

"Are you feeling okay?"

"No, I have a cold," he said as he turned his head away from Y/n and sneezed into his elbow. He fell in his back looking up at the ceiling, Y/n saw how red his eyes were and how they had bags under them too.

"Punz, you look terrible."

"Thanks, I've been coughing and sneezing all night long, I haven't slept in like...3 days and I'm somewhat going insane," he said looking up at her.

"Sorry," she apologized and felt his forehead. "Jeez, Punz you're burning up," she said as he kicked the blanket off him.

"But now I'm cold," he whined.

"Do you want me to fix you something?"

"...Chicken noodle please."

"I'll check," she said walking out of his room, heading to his kitchen looking through the cabinets for chicken noodle.

"Punz, I don't see any," she said walking to his room, he sat up rubbing his eyes trying to stay awake.

"Umm~ did you looking under the counter where the food usually is?"

"Well yeah, there's nothing there-do you want me to order something?"

"Panera," he mumbled rolling over looking at his setup. Y/n sat down in his chair and got online to look for Panera Bread.

"Umm do you want homestyle chicken noodle, creamy tomato soup or cream of chicken and wild rice?" She turned to him and he looked like he was thinking.

"...Homestyle chicken noodle," he said turning his back to her to sneeze.

"Bless you-okay I'll get it, I'll get me something too since I'm here," she said getting his soup and she ordered something too.

"I'll have to pick it up."

"That's fine," he said. Y/n went to his bathroom to find cough medicine. She found it in the back of his medicine cabinet. She went back to his room, he tried to sleep but he ended up sneezing, he groaned and rolled over on his back again.

"How did I even get a fucking cold?! I just want to sleep," he rubbed his eyes getting frustrated.

"Hey, Punz it's okay," she placed her hand on his cheek. "I found some medicine."

"Ew no, it taste fucking nasty, I refuse to take it."

"Punz, it'll make you feel better, just...hold your nose-"

"No, it doesn't work, I do want to take it."

"Punz you're acting like a child, it'll make you feel better," she said pouring the medicine in the cap and set it on the nightstand.

"Fine," he sat up and grabbed the cap taking the medicine like it was a shot. He gave her the cap and fell back on his bed.

"See it wasn't that bad-acting like a baby for nothing," she teased and kissed his cheek. She went to go place the medicine back.

She felt her phone vibrate, she grabbed it and saw it was Panera letting her know it was ready to be picked up.

"Alright, I'll be back Punz, foods ready," she said kissing his cheek one more time. He watched as she left the room.

Punz was stubborn and didn't usually listen to anyone that much. He sat up and went to his PC, he started his LIVE and everyone joined Punz' live. Punz didn't have his face cam on just his hand cam. He placed his headset on.

"Hello chat," he sounded stuffed up and sniffled right after he greeted his chat.

*Punz you okay?*

*Ayo Punz you sound sick?*

*Punz you should stop you sound sick*

"Chat I'm okay, I'm not sick."

Y/n was outside in her car waiting for the person to come out and give her the food. She was on her phone till a notification popped down.

Punz is LIVE
come join my live

"PUNZ!" She yelled but covered her mouth quickly looking around to make sure no one heard her. Her leg started to bounce up and down being impatient waiting for the food. Soon someone came out and handed her the food.

She pulled up in the driveway and parked. She got out and set her keys down on the counter and she went to his room, she opened the door and saw him playing a parkour map on Minecraft.

"Really?" She said as he looked at her.

"Hi, baby," he said continuing his game.

"I have your food but..." she walked to his PC, "Chat, sorry, he's sick and won't listen, bye chat," she stopped his live.

"Babe-"

"Don't babe me, you don't listen-here." She handed him his soup.

"Eat up and don't go live again, you need sleep?" She said sitting on his bed making sure not to spill anything.

Punz was done eating and he was laying down on his bed but his head rested on Y/n's chest and he cuddled up to her side, trying his hardest to sleep, he surely did which was a blessing to him. Y/n had ear buds in and ran her hands through his soft dirty blonde hair watching her show on NETFLIX.

She soon heard soft snores come from him, she just smiled and placed her phone down and held him closer to her. She kissed the top of his head and fell asleep in his arms.
————————————————————————————————
Word Count 1002
Ray