𝚃𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎

𝙶𝚘𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛

This is a made up goddess of course, this is like Techno made a deal with the goddess aka You (Y/n) of Wither

————————————————————————————————
(10 year old Technoblade)

Technoblade found himself trapped underneath planks of wood, he was a on the verge of death, his vision soon became blurry but he saw someone walking up to him, the person bent down, they put their hand under his chin, making him look up at them, their hands were cold, his vision soon became clear again, he saw a beautiful girl. She was in a black dress with a slits on both sides of the dress, she has y/h/c (your hair color) and y/e/c (your eye color) she looked almost 16 but there was no telling.

"P-please help," he asked as the girl just stood up and walked away.

"PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING!!" He yelled, she stopped in her tracks and looked over her shoulder with a smirk, she walked back and bent back down.

"Let's make a little deal," she leaned to his ear and whispered her deal, his eyes became huge as she leaned away from him. He looked terrified.

"D-deal," he said as his eyes closed and in a flash he was out from under the wood. He didn't see the girl anymore he looked down seeing 3 black skulls sitting in the snow and a bag full of soul sand, something that was hard to get.

(27 year old Technoblade)

Technoblade was standing outside looking out tossing a skull in the air and catching it he was waiting for someone, he saw her walking up.

"Goddess Y/n," he said walking down the stairs and they both met half way in the yard.

"Hello Technoblade," she cooed, Technoblade tossed her the black skull it landed in the snow.

"I need your help."

"What about the ones I have you before Mister Techno," he gulped.

"I already used them."

"Remember the deal Mister Techno."

"I know, please Y/n," Y/n rolled her eyes pulling out more skulls and soul sand.

"TECHNOBLADE!!" They both looked back seeing Dream, Dream and Technoblade were going to destroy L'Manburg a place Y/n has also been watching. When Dream got closer Y/n was behind Technoblade, Dream has never seen Y/n before, most people never even heard of the goddess of Wither only Techno, because he made a deal with her.

"Dream, let's head to L'Manburg-"

"I'm coming too," Y/n said.

"Who's she?" Dream asked.

"I am Y/n goddess of Wither," Technoblade, Dream and Y/n walked to L'Manburg.

Y/n was ahead of both guys, Techno was looking for a way to see how he should place down the withers and Dream well...to busy looking at the goddess herself, Y/n was just smirking knowing Dream was looking at her.

"You see something you like, Dream?" She looked back as Dream shook his head and faced a different direction and Techno smirked.

"L'Manburg," Y/n said as the two males looked up.

"Well, best be going," Y/n said as black smoke took over her body and made her disappear as both males tried to figure out a plan.

~Time Skip~
Y/n walked over the destroyed L'Manburg, she saw Techno and walked to him.

"Our deal is done," she exclaimed. Techno looked past his shoulder.

"I guess so," he stood up with his hand out and Y/n shook it as she disappeared again.

The deal
"You destroyed the place everyone thinks it's lovely and gold, when you destroy this place this deal will forever be broken...I want you to destroy the new place being built the name of it will be...L'Manburg,"
————————————————————————————————
Word Count 627
Ray