𝚃𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚘

𝙼𝚞𝚕𝚎

————————————————————————————————
Y/n was doing a video for Tommy, with Jack Manifold, Philza, Wilbur and her boyfriend Tubbo. They were going to try and survive disasters.

"Wilbur you okay?" Tommy asked as
Y/n turned and saw Wilbur looking up at the sky taking in a deep breath.

"HUUUUH! TREE!" He ran to a tree and started to punch it.

"What?! Why is he? Never mind," Y/n went to go to Philza and was helping him with wood tools to get stone to make stone tools next.

"OH MULE!" She heard Wilbur and giggled as everyone else laughed in confusion.

"Tubbo go check on Mule boy over there will ya."

"Yeah, sure Y/n you want to come?"

"Sure," she stopped what she was doing and followed Tubbo to Wilburs weird shack.

"Tubbo, Y/n you guys know what I have in here?"

"No," Tubbo said as Wilbur opened the door.

"AH MULE!" Tubbo and Y/n shouted at the same time.

"He-he is my friend and I'm thinking he can be your guys friend too."

"I-I don't want to leave this place."

"Me either," she said as she walked in and Tubbo did too. Y/n crouched and watched Mule and Tubbo did too.

"And you two can't leave the shack or mule."

"Tubbo, Y/n you guys want to come and mine with us?"

"We're not allowed to leave," Tubbo said as Wilbur was blocking up the door. Tubbo started to destroy a block to look outside.

"Aw man it's raining again."

"How do you know that Tubbo?"

"Huh?!"

"You better not be outside-"

"No, no, no I umm we can hear it."

"Y/n?"

"What?"

"Did he go outside?"

"I don't know I was watching mule."

"Yeah right okay, Tubbo, Y/n I am coming back," Wilbur was destroying the wood trapping Y/n and Tubbo in the house.

"Hello friends you can come out now."

"Oh umm," Wilbur placed down the wooden block.

"That was a test and you failed Tubbo, Y/n you can leave."

"No, I like mule."

"OH, let's sell mule bits."

"No, Wilbur no selling the the bits," Wilbur ignored Tubbo and started to turn his shack into a shop.

"COME ONE COME ALL TO THE MULE BIT SHOP!!"

"Mule bits?" Jack said.

"WILBUR! WILBUR! YOU SAID WE WEREN'T SELLING THE BITS!" Tubbo yelled.

"What would you like?"

"Uh, umm, the-the ear."

"Wilbur, Wilbur, here's an ear," Tubbo dropped a steak but Wilbur started to kill the mule.

"NOOO!"

"NOO! WILBUR MULE!"

"Here you go don't look in there."

"...My friend~" Y/n whined.

"Ehhhhh~" Tubbo whined also.

~Time Skip~
"KALI MA!!" Tubbo yelled as he chased Philza and Tommy, Y/n looked at Wilbur as they pointed their bows at Jack Manifold and Wilbur shot first then Y/n too killing Jack.

"JACK!! YOU IDIOT!!" Tommy yelled.

"WILBUR! IT'S THE PIT TO HELL!! EVERYTHING YOU TOLD US IS TRUE!!" Tubbo said as Wilbur and Y/n were coming up the mountain.

"Tubbo everything I've said was a lie, when I got swept up by the storm I saw how small and insignificant everything was-oh!"

"See! EVERYTHING WAS TRUE THE PIT TO HELL!!"

"MULE!!" Y/n jumped into the lava, "KALI MA!" She yelled as her character died and the guys laughed at her.

"Tubbo, go be with her...Kali ma."

"Kali ma."

"KALI MA!"

"KALI MA!!" Wilbur punched Tubbo in the lava till he died.

"Watch the mountain of mule spew out of lava," Wilbur said as the lava killed him.

"What do we do now?" Tubbo asked.

"KALI MA!!" They all jumped into the lava dying.
————————————————————————————————
Word Count 611
Ray