𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚝𝚢

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝟸

————————————————————————————————
It was day 24 of Y/n's and Alex's hardcore world. They haven't died nor came close to dying, that might be a lie, Alex has almost got killed by creepers, endermen, zombies and spiders. They made it to the Nether during day 10 and they are trying to get to the end.

Alex was doing some mining as Y/n was getting food, Alex wasn't paying attention and ended up falling through a hole in the ground.

"AHHHHH NOO!!" He didn't die but he had 2 hearts left.

"Fuck~" he whined as Y/n giggled and asked what had happened, he explained that he fell down a hole and had 2 hearts left.

"Hang on I'll come and find you, I have a boat load of meat on me," she said taking the last bit of chicken.

"Ha that's what she said," Alex said.

"Never mind you can die," she said turning back.

"No, never mind please come find me," he gave her his coordinates and she saw him at the bottom.

"Why aren't you climbing up?"

"I don't know, it never came on me," he said as he started to move up with cobblestone he had. Y/n started to drop meat on him.

"This is a dirty stream," Y/n said as she kept dropping meat on him.

"STOP PUTTING MEAT ON ME!!" Alex yelled as Y/n just laughed at him and ran away from him, she helped him mine around in the cave.

"OH! HELL YEAH!" Y/n yelled.

"What?"

"I found diamonds," during this time Y/n and Alex haven't found diamonds yet but now they did find them.

"I can make us some armor, I have enough," she said as she rushed back to hers and Alex's base. She started to make 2 sets of armor.

"Next we should find netherite," she said as Alex chuckled.

Y/n dropped off the armor for Alex and he put it on. Y/n went to the Nether and found the fortress that they both already raided but they had an EP Farm for wither skeletons.

"Alex where's the EX Farm? I thought it was on the west side?"

"No, it's on the east side."

"Wow, usually you forget and I remember...what's happening?" They both laughed.

"Karl thanks for the raid," Alex said unmuted and Y/n said hi to Karl soon they both heard a mumble and both looked to see Karl joining in their discord call.

"KARL!!" They both yelled.

"MY FAVORITE COUPLE!!" He yelled back. They were all laughing and talking.

"AHHHHHH!!"

Quackity fell from a high place

"ALEX!! KARL YOU DISTRACTED US!!" Y/n yelled as she leaned back too and Alex was laughing into his hand and Karl just left knowing what he did.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Alex laughed loudly.

"That's it than," Y/n said.

"See ya stream," Alex ended it.

"God dammit," Y/n said as Alex kept laughing.

"We should do a redemption hardcore world."

"Yes but keep people off our discord calls."
————————————————————————————————
Word Count 507
Ray