𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢

𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢

————————————————————————————————
Y/n was going to visit Tommy after college, they went to different ones but always made time for each other. Tommy was actually really excited, he told his friends he won't be on DreamSMP due to you coming over and hanging out with him. His friends laughed at him but understood.

Y/n was outside Tommy's house, she texted him letting him know she was there and within 2 seconds Tommy was by the front door and opened it letting her in.

"Aww Tommy, you're so kind," she teased.

"You're my woman, I'd do anything."

"Now Tommy don't call Y/n 'your woman' she's a girl," his mother said from the kitchen, making Y/n giggle as Tommy's face was red.

"Mum," he whined as he looked at Y/n. Y/n was mainly hanging out with Tommy because it was his birthday, he was finally turning 17. Tommy and her head up to his room, he sat in his gaming chair as Y/n was sitting on his bed with her legs cross.

"So, what have you been up to?" She asked, trying to make conversation.

"I've been good, umm~ tomorrow, I'll do a birthday stream with Tubbo," he said as Y/n just nodded. Tommy sat next to her.

"So, what did you get me?" She stood up and went through her bag pulling out a present with black wrapping paper and a red bow on top. She handed it to him and he quickly opened it seeing something that he has been bugging Y/n about since...ever. HyperX, cloud II headset. Tommy's headset was falling apart and last week the left side stopped working and the other side was cutting in and out when he was discord.

"Y/N! YOU DIDN'T!"

"You've been bugging me to buy them for you and a couple of weeks ago, I ordered them from Best Buy and they came in just in time, I hope you like them?" Tommy pulled her close to a tight hug.

"Are you kidding, I LOVE THEM!! Chat and the boys are going to like these," he was excited and make you really happy.

"Should we test them out to see if they work?" Y/n suggested.

"Sure," he stood up and walked to his gaming setup, he unplugged his old headset from his PC and plugged in his new ones. He sat in his chair and got on discord Philza, Wilbur, Technoblade, Dream, and Karl were all in a call together, Tommy joined and he interrupted Wilbur and Technoblade arguing with Dream making Karl and Philza just laugh at them.

"HEY, GUYS!!" Tommy yelled making everyone stop.

"What are you happy about?" Wilbur asked.

"Ok dickhead, I got a new headset from Y/n-"

"Y/N! IS SHE THERE?!" Wilbur interrupted.

"Yes, but she's not getting on, I just want to show off and see if I'm able to hear and listen and I CAN-ok bye,' he left the discord call and took off his headset and looked back at Y/n who was giggling.

"I'm guessing Wilbur wanted to know if I was here?" Tommy nodded.

"Thank you Y/n."

"Aww 'Big Man' has manners," Tommy chuckled as Y/n giggled.

"Yes, I, Big Man have manners, I'm not THAT type of person," he said as he sat back next to Y/n as they continued to talk and hang out.
————————————————————————————————
Word Count 573
Ray