𝚂𝚊𝚙𝚗𝚊𝚙

"𝙳𝙾 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚂𝙸𝙼𝙿 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚂𝙾𝙼𝙴𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙴𝙻𝚂𝙴"

Ft: Dreamwastaken
————————————————————————————————
Y/n is Sapnaps girlfriend for about 2 years. Y/n has also been known to kinda simp for Sapnap. Sapnap thought it was cute and funny and his fan base thought it was funny too.

Sapnap was in his room sitting at his gaming chair, Y/n was in his bed in one of his hoodies and was on her phone. Sapnap looked at Y/n and she looked at him.

"Hmm?"

"Come sit," he patted his lap, she got off the bed and sat on his lap.

Sapnap kissed her cheek and Y/n just giggled at him. He was talking to Karl and Quackity. Y/n also liked Karl as a friend, when they talked Y/n and Karl would just joke around with each other. Sapnap had one hand on Y/n waist and the other on the mouse. He wasn't streaming just talking to Karl as he was playing on the DreamSMP.

Y/n leaned back on Sapnaps chest. Sapnap grabbed her chin making her look up at him. Y/n was a blushing mess, her face very red and Sapnap just smiled and kissed her lips. He let go of her chin and started to talk back to Karl.

Y/n realized that Sapnap was out of water. She grabbed his water bottle and got off his lap to go get him some more. She hopped down the stairs and went to the refrigerator to get him more water. She placed more ice in the bottle. She got done and was about to leave but while putting on the lid, she accidentally bumped into Clay knocking the bottle out of her hands.

"Shit," they both said, Y/n got the bottle and Dream ran grabbing paper towels to help clean the water. Y/n did too help. They both hurried up to clean it. Clay WAS getting going to grab a coke but he was helping Y/n.

"I'm sorry Clay."

"No, no it's okay, I wasn't paying attention, I was in my phone, sorry," they both just kept apologizing but Y/n forgave Dream. Dream took the wet paper towels and threw them away.

"So, what were you doing anyway?" Clay asked.

"I was getting Nick some water."

"I'll get it, you go to him, I'll get his water."

"No, I'll get it, don't worry about it," she gently grabbed the bottle from him. "I'll bring you, your coke in return," she said as Dream nodded and went back upstairs.

She refilled Sapnap's water bottle and opened the fridge and grabbed Dreams coke. She rushed back upstairs and placed the bottle on Nicks desk, he was about to pull her back on his lap, but she rushed to Dreams room where he was playing with George and Badboyhalo.

Before Y/n left the room to Dreams room
Sapnap was confused, she seemed like she needed to go see Dream IMMEDIATELY, he shrugged his shoulders as Y/n walked back into the room. He muted himself and turned to her.

"Why'd you go to Dreams room?"

"We accidentally bumped into each other in the kitchen and I told him I'll bring him a coke because that's why he down there, so I went to his room," Sapnap narrowed his eyebrows, he opened his arms wanting her back on his lap but she left the room again to go ask if Dream wanted anything to eat.

"Well, what the hell?" Nick mumbled as he threw his arms in the air. He unmuted himself as Y/n came back on her phone ordering Postmates (idk if Florida has Postmates...they do now) Y/n already knew what Sapnap wanted every time Y/n ordered food from any Chinese restaurant he always gets the same thing, she didn't have to ask. She fell on the bed, her knees up and her nose in her phone.

"Yeah, see ya Karl," Sapnap said as he got off the Discord call and fell next to Y/n on the bed. Y/n didn't even notice she was too busy texting her friends.

Sapnap thought maybe she'll look if he ran his fingers over her bare stomach, he gently glide them over her stomach, over her navel just above the helm of her shorts. She didn't even care, he pouted and laid on his stomach and moved Y/n's face to look at him.

"Don't ignore me. But are you simping for Dream now?" He asked as Y/n laughed very nervously.

"W-what no, no, no, I was just being a good friend, I thought that's what good friends do?" She asked looking at him, Sapnap kissed her cheek.

"You better not be simping for Dream, you're only mine," he kissed her lips this time.
————————————————————————————————
Word Count 803
Ray