𝙹𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚝

𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙶𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝟸

⚠️WARNING⚠️ Small amount of SmUt

————————————————————————————————
Last time
Schlatt with no hesitation ordered a maid outfit in Y/n's size.

"This damn maid outfit better hurry,"

Y/n's mouth dropped as Schlatt stood in the doorway of their bedroom holding up the black maid outfit.

"Are you kidding me?" She said as Schlatt just laughed at her.

"Hahahaha and now...put it on I'm doing a revenge video," he tossed it at her and she went to the bathroom and Schlatt went to his office getting everything setup.

She could hear him through the door.

"And now, since I wore a maid outfit here is Y/n in hers," she walked out, Schlatt turned towards her, she looked so cute in hers. She did a little spin as Schlatt clapped for her, the skirt was small but not too small where something could be exposed, Y/n's face was red but Schlatt just bit his bottom lip. Schlatt opened his arms and she sat on his lap. Y/n was very small compared to Schlatt and that's what he liked about her. She rested her head back and Schlatt started to talk to his camera.

Y/n had on white stockings like Schlatt had on before, he sneakily put his fingers at the helm of the socks and lifted them up and quickly let go snapping back on Y/n's skin, she made a yelp and looked up at Schlatt who was trying to hold in his laugh.

Y/n punched him in the stomach, making him lean forward and take in a deep breath, Y/n just laughed.

"Snap my socks I punch you," she said as Schlatt looked up at her with red eyes.

"You'll fucking get it," he was going to cut that out but Y/n's mouth just drop and she shortly regretted everything.

"Well, this was your fault," she pouted motioning to the maid outfit.

"Uh no, you started it, I'm finishing it, this is the revenge video," he grunted as Y/n just smiled and Schlatt just smirked leaning in and kissing her lips, he was keeping the kiss in.

"It itches can I go take it off?"

"If I can watch," he raised his eyebrows and bit his bottom lip, Y/n pushed his face back and stood up taking off her bonnet as she left. She kept the stockings on and walked back in the office in one of Schlatt's shirts that came to her knees. She pulled a chair and sat next to him but Schlatt didn't let her sit on her chair, he pulled her to his lap. Jambo was rubbing his head on Y/n leg she bent down picking him up and letting him on the desk as he got in front of the camera.

"Jambo," Schlatt moved him behind the monitor letting him lay there.

Y/n and Schlatt were done filming, Y/n was on the shared bed playing on her phone Schlatt was busy editing the video every now and then he would come in the bedroom and take a small break, which is what he is doing now, he fell on the bed but rolled over to Y/n and laid between her legs, he moved them to his shoulders and he would pushed Y/n's thighs together squeezing his face between them.

"What are you doing?" She asked moving her phone from her face.

"Moshing my face," he said through puckered lips.

"Why?"

"Why not...I like your thighs," he said as he stopped moshing his face and kissed Y/n's right inner thigh making her face red, he got up like he didn't just kiss one of her sensitive spots and he knows.

Y/n got up and went to his office, he wanted to play that game she'll bite back. She was behind him and he knew she was there, he leaned his head far back seeing her.

"What?" He said facing back to his computer, Y/n pushed one of his leg back and sat between his legs, he looked down at her, she just looked up resting her chin on top of his...you know...dick. He gulped and leaned back thinking he was going to get a quick blowjob from her, but she just teased him, she gently ran her fingers from his thigh to the helm of his sweatpants, but she stood up leaving him with his mouth open, she swayed her hips leaving his office but he quickly stood up chasing Y/n from his office to the living room.
————————————————————————————————
Word Count 768
Oh I keep forgetting THANK YOU all for 450 followers
Ray