𝚃𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚘

𝙱𝚎𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝙱𝚎𝚎 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕

——————————————————————————————————————
Y/n one of the members of DreamSMP was in downtown London to meeting up with Ranboo, Tommy, Wilbur, Niki, Jack Manifold, George and Tubbo. Tubbo and Y/n were considered the 'Bee Duo' because they both like Minecraft bees.

Y/n saw Ranboo up ahead and ran towards him.

"Ranboo," she called, he turned.

"HEY Y/N!" She caught her breath.

"Where's everyone else?"

"Tommy and Tubbo are in there picking their snacks will meet everyone else on the beach, you can go ahead and head inside if you want to."

"Nah, I just ate," she said gently patting her stomach. Soon Tubbo and Tommy walked out with snacks in their hands. Tubbo had a gentle smile seeing his girlfriend.

"Hi, love," Tubbo said with a big smile.

"Hi, honey," she said back.

"Gross they're flirting again," Tommy said as Tubbo elbowed him. Ranboo was Tommy's camera man for his Tom Simons channel. Y/n was being Ranboo with Tubbo next to her. Tubbo held Y/n's hand as Tommy was acting like the wild child he is. Tubbo kept offering some snacks to Y/n which kindly declined.

"Aren't you hungry?" Tubbo asked, sounding worried.

"No, I had a big breakfast," she said with a smile.

"Alright, I believe you," he said as he kissed the back of her hand in her knuckles.

They made it to the beach and they saw everyone waiting for them. Tommy ran to Wilbur and started to yell as usual, Ranboo tried his best to keep up with Tommy, Tubbo and Y/n taking their sweet time to get to everyone.

"Bee boy and Bee girl," Wilbur said hugging Y/n and messing with Tubbos hair. Tubbo groaned and redid his hair.

Tubbo sat in the rocks and Y/n sat next to him, Tommy went to the water and Ranboo followed Wilbur and George did too.

Tubbo grabbed Y/n's hand as she was talking to Niki and Jack. Tubbo started to draw small shapes on her palm. He kissed her fingers next and her knuckles.

"Toby, why are you kissing my hand so much?" She asked.

"Because I can, your hands are soft," he said kissing her fingers again and pulling her close to him, she continued to talk to Niki and Jack.

~Small Time Skip~
Y/n walked to the edge of the rock where the water touched, the waves came up to her feet. Tubbo walked up behind her and placed his arms around her waist.

"Wanna walk a farther in?"

"Nah, I'm okay," Tubbo moved from her and rolled up his jeans and walked in a little more till the water at his knee caps. Y/n just smiled.

"WATCH OUT Y/N!!" Y/n turned and saw everyone running to the water. Y/n watched as everyone was splashing each other. Y/n didn't want to be alone, she walked in and started to splash Niki, Jack, Ranboo and Tubbo. Tubbo and Y/n was splashing everyone else Wilbur and George went and splashed the bee couple.

Everyone was in a laughing matter having fun and enjoying everything. Tubbo hugged Y/n from behind. Wilbur went to go get towels with George and Jack.

"Damn, why must it always be so cold when we get out of the water?" Niki asked as Jack, Tubbo and Y/n laughed.

"I don't know, but I'm somewhat warm," Y/n said as looking over her shoulder at Tubbo.

"WE GOT TOWELS!" Wilbur yelled as everyone ran to them and grabbing towels. Y/n wrapped in a towel sitting next to Tubbo. Wilbur, Tommy, Ranboo, Jack and Niki were chasing Tommy because he ended up taking Wilburs phone for some reason. Tubbo, Y/n and George just watched as they chased him up the beach till Wilbur tackled him causing everyone to burst out laughing.

Y/n wasn't had this much fun in a while, due to the pandemic, she wasn't able to hang out with anyone and everything was shut down. Now the pandemic has somewhat settled down she was glad to finally get out of her house to see her friends and boyfriend again.
——————————————————————————————————————
Word Count 701
Hello everyone I recently just found out what happened to Technoblade, I REALLY hope he gets better
#Technosupport
Ray