𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢

𝚂𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚝 𝟿

————————————————————————————————————————
Y/n was getting ready to go have a picnic in the park with some of her friends from her old school before she became home schooled. Her mom dragged her out of school because of bullying and she only had about two friends the whole time she was there. She will be attending college she just doesn't know what she wants to do.

Her friends on the other hand though, they became toxic and started to make lies about her around the school after she left, and since she's gone, she can't really defend herself.

Y/n is 15 and is still trying to figure out what college she wants to do before she's 16 in 2 more months. She grabbed her tennis shoes and was about to walk out the door.

"Hang on Y/n," motherinnit stopped her. "You have some dishes to do before you leave."

"But mum, I promised, I'd meet them by 12 it's 11:30, I have to go, can't Tommy do it?"

"Nope, this is your chore."

"But mum-"

"No buts, go do it and you can go see your friends."

||10 Minutes ago||

"Hey mum," Tommy walked into his mums office with his phone in his hands.

"Yes, Tom?"

"Don't let Y/n go out with her friends."

"Why?"

"This," Tommy showed his mum his phone a tweet about Y/n from one of her friends.

"I'll try and figure something out," she said as Tommy nodded and walked away

||NOW||

Y/n placed the dirty dishes in the dishwasher, she closed the door on it and clapped her hands together.

"Alright-MUM I'M DONE!! I'M HEADING OUT!!"

"WAIT!!" Motherinnit came walking down the stairs, "Can you do the laundry real quick?"

"Mum, you said when I get done with the dishes, I can head out to see my friends."

"I know but this is the last thing."

"Fine," Y/n went to go get her laundry, her parents and her brothers dirty clothes, she separated the clothes into different piles and started on the black clothing first.

"Mum can I just go see my friends? This will take me all day."

She huffed and looked at the clock, it was past 12. "Sure, go ahead," she said as Y/n grabbed her jacket and headed out.

Tommy came walking down the stairs, he looked at the clothes on the ground.

"Is Y/n doing these?"

"Yep but...she is already gone."

"Mum?!"

"I know, but she'll figure it out on her own-"

"Yeah, she has Twitter and will see it," Tommy ran out of the house and tried to figure out where the park was.

Y/n looked down at her phone while changing her music, she texted her friends saying she was on her way and sorry she is late. The park was up ahead. She looked onto Twitter and was mindlessly scrolling down, then was tweet from one of her friends popped up. She read through it. She looked down at her feet.

"Y/N!" She heard her name and knew it was Tommy's voice. She turned and saw Tommy running towards her.

"Don't go into the park-your friends are-"

"Toxic? I know," she said as she started walking passed Tommy and heading home, she didn't text her "friends" that plans have changed or anything like that. She just went home without a word.

Y/n stepped into the house and was up to her room, her head was down and she shut her down and felt embarrassed. Her "friends" that been with her since 5th grade are toxic, and made fun of her for wanting to be home schooled and a streamer too.

KNOCK KNOCK

It was Tommy knocking she just knew it. She got up anyway and opened her door.

"I was going to play some of OriginSMP, with Wilbur, Jack, Niki and Ranboo, want to join?"

"Nah, I'm fine," she said slowly closing the door on Tommy. Tommy also seemed sad too, he was glad Y/n made friends but they were just mean and toxic to her. He went back to his room and placed his headset on.

"Sorry guys no Sisterinnit today."

"What's wrong with her?" Wilbur asked on Discord.

"She's just not feeling well," Tommy lied. "She'll feel better soon," he said as he started to play.
————————————————————————————————————————
Word Count 727
Ray