𝙿𝚞𝚗𝚣

𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝙳𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚍

————————————————————————————————————————————
Y/n was over at her boyfriends Punz' house for the first since he's been in Florida. Punz wanted things perfect for Y/n before she arrived, Punz even sent her on a wild goose chase to make sure she doesn't show up unexpectedly. Now she was finally allowed over.

Punz was making sure everything was away, and he tweeted out saying he won't be streaming for today but will more likely stream tomorrow.

Punz' fans don't know about Y/n, sure a lot of his friends tease him about not having one. He just wants Y/n protected and doesn't want her out just yet, and Y/n was alright with that. She knew he wanted her safe and that's what he is doing.

Y/n got out of her car and walked up to the house. She didn't want to grab her stuff just in case it was the wrong house. She rang the doorbell and waited patiently for Punz to open the door, it took a couple of minutes but soon the door opened revealing Punz, who seemed kinda tired.

"Luke? You look very tired," Y/n sounded nervous.

"Huh? What are you talking about? I'm fine, you're the one who seems tired," and that's the sleep deprived talking.

"Punz, how long have you've been staying up for?" She asked, coming in and Punz seemed to be leaning on the wall for support.

"Punz, you even look sick a little," she placed the back of her hand on his forehead. He seemed normal temperature but he just looks exhausted.

"You need sleep, Punz."

"No, I don't, I'm perfectly fine," he's almost slurring his words.

"Just go to bed Punz, I'll be here once you're awake," she said gently patting Punz' head but Punz wasn't having it.

(Count how times I wrote Punz/Luke😂 in just one, oneshot)

He pushed her hand off his head and tried to stand up straight.

"N-No! I'm fine, let's go get your things, so you can be more comfortable," Punz walked out of the house looking weak. Y/n rushed to his side and tried to help the best she could.

"Punz, I'll get my things, you head on inside, I'll take care of you, once I get everything in here." Punz stuck his tongue out and walked very limply back into the house. Y/n was getting worried about him.

She grabbed her things and headed inside the house. Once inside she saw Punz on the couch holding his head like he was having a headache. Y/n sat on the couch and gently lifted his head up and placing it on her lap.

"Luke? Is your head hurting now?" She asked, quietly just in case it was hurting.

"No....maybe I don't feel that well, I should get some sleep, I need it....badly," he said, standing up and heading to the bedroom. Y/n grabbed her things and followed Punz to the bedroom.

Punz fell on the bed and pulled the covers up to his chest. Punz was in a red hoodie, black sweatpants and white Nike socks. He seemed hot already and putting a heavy duvet on him, seems to make it worse.

"Punz maybe take off some of your clothes."

"Why? So you get to jump me when I'm half naked?" He chuckled.

"W-what!? No! Just...remove your hoodie you seem very hot, I'm just trying to help you feel more comfortable," Punz listened and removed the hoodie, tossing it somewhere in the bedroom. Y/n giggled at him and he fell on his back and his hair fell in front of his face.

"Get some sleep, Luke. If you need anything let me know." He grabbed her wrist.

"I want....you, to stay with me," he said, pulling her close to his body. He barred his face into the crook of her neck. He kissed her neck and finally fell asleep for what seemed after days.

Y/n played with his dirty blonde hair. Punz snuggled his face into Y/n's chest, soft snores came from Punz' mouth making Y/n giggled at the snores.

"Sleep tight, Punz."
————————————————————————————————————————————
Word Count 696
Ray