𝙹𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚝

𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚊𝚖 𝟸

————————————————————————————————
Y/n was in the forest finding new herbs and plants. She found a red rose and picked it watching for the thorns. The rose was beautiful and it needed to be picked, the pedals would make lipstick and red was one of Y/n's favorite color.

"Night, can you go fetch me some wild onions," Night the black cat ran off to go look for wild onions they grow in the ground and Night is able to bit them and pull them out of the ground. He ran back to Y/n and dropped them in her basket. She picked up Night and walked back to her small cottage. She let down Night and he ran to his little hammock that was on the window. She unloaded her basket and organized everything.

"HONEY I'M HOME!!" Y/n got startled by the familiar Ram.

"Schlatt?!" She ran to him and hugged him tightly, it was a while when they first met last time. She pulled from him and his hands rested on her hips.

"Where have you been?!"

"Out wondering around Manburg and I kinda forgot about you but luckily I had some time and I remembered where you lived and I wanted to surprise you," he kissed her forehead as she giggled.

"Well, I'm glad you came by I have something new I would like you to try."

"What is it?"

"It's a new potion and I was scared to try-"

"So if I die-"

"You won't I promise it just won't work on me."

"How come..?" It was silent for a while.

"I'm cursed with being immortal, I've been through so much and I just can't...die i don't want to but every time I think, I am going to, I don't so this won't hurt me and it won't hurt you...just try it for me please..." Schlatt thought about it but then nodded in agreement.

"Fine I'll do it," Y/n rushed to her cabinet as Schlatt sat on her couch as she pulled out a glass bottle that was label 'Phantom Potion,' she sat next to him and popped the cork off the top and the smell of rotten flesh filled both of their noses.

"Gross, is it supposed to smell like that?"

"Yeah."

"And this won't work on you?"

"Yeah, so I wanted you to try it just once if something happens I'll throw it out."

"Fine...I'll do it," he grabbed it from her hands and looked at it and made a face.

"I trust you," he said as he took 3 gulps out of it, he placed the bottle on the table in front of him with his head down. Y/n leaned closer to him to check his pulse and his breathing changes.

"Everything is normal...how do you feel Schlatt?"

"I feel...tired...my head hurts, stomach hurts too, my hands feel sweaty, I feel hot too..." he started to loosen up his tie and unbuttoned his first buttons on his shirt.

"Schlatt, your hands," his hands were flashing to solid to see-through like a ghost or phantom. He looked down as his hands became see-through.

"WHAT THE HELL!!" He yelled and stood up quickly knocking the table over with everything on it including the potion but Night was able to keep it from falling on the ground, Y/n picked it up as Schlatts whole body started to flash from solid to see-through then his whole body went see-through.

"SCHLATT YOU'RE A PHANTOM MY POTION WORKED!!" She was happy that it worked.

"WOAH PRINCESS!! But how will I change back?"

"Oh here," she grabbed a reversed potion and gave it to him.

"You know...Princess can this work when someone is actually dead?"

"...I don't know...I don't think it will, I think the revive book is the only thing that can bring back the dead."

"Oh?" Schlatt took a gulp from the reversed potion and turned back to his normal self.

"Welp, I should get going...I'll come back and visit again."

"I know you will, you wouldn't be able to stay away from me," she giggled as Schlatt placed a kissed on her forehead and walked out of her cottage.
————————————————————————————————
Word Count 711
Ray