𝙹𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚝

𝙰 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔

————————————————————————————————
Schlatt was drunkly skipping on the wooden path, his red tie loosened, the first 2 buttons on his shirt were undone, his brown hair all messed up and he had a bottle of Jack in his right hand, swinging it around as he was singing L'Manburgs anthem.

He was able to make it to some random house that he lived in of course. Schlatt laid on the couch that had holes on the back. He put his arms behind the back of the couch with his head back and moaning and groaning, he forward and put his head in his hands, he peaked his eye through his middle and index finger and heard small, sweet humming. He knew the sweet voice.

"Y/n," he mumbled as the humming stopped and she walked around the corner to the living room from the bedroom.

"Sorry...are you going through your thoughts again?" Schlatt did something weird when he was drunk or bored he would just talk in his mind, it was weird.

"No...not today," he said looking back as Y/n walked up to him and sat next to him, her hand rested on his chest so she could feel his heartbeat.

"It's...slow, how much did you drink?"

"3-4-6-9 bottles," he said taking a swing, Y/n placed her hand over the top blocking him from drinking and technology kissed her hand.

"Stop it Schlatt...you'll get so sick and I'll have to take care of you and I can't I have to-"

"Go see you older brother I know," yeah older brother...Technoblade, she was adopted by Philza and Techno is the oldest.

"Why are you going to go see that pig of a brother anyway?"

"He will be giving me a potion that I need and traveling to the north is long and exhausting and I probably won't be back till around Saturday."

"What's today?"

"Wednesday," she said taking the bottle from him and setting it on the coffee table. Schlatt pulled Y/n close to him.

"I'm sorry but it just calms me down."

"The alcohol?"

"Yes, it was stressful today and I just needed it."

"What happened?" He looked down at her rubbing her arm and then looking back up.

"Can we go on a walk and I can explain it."

"Of course," she got up and Schlatt followed. He closed the door and fixed himself up and he looked down at Y/n who has putting her hair up.

"Ok, let's go," she said as Schlatt led the way.

"So, today?" She reminded him.

"If I say you won't get mad?"

"Promise?"

"Wilbur...and Tommy..." he looked back at Y/n who was very confused on what her finance will say. "I exiled them...I don't know where they are-"

"You-"

"YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T GET MAD!!"

"SCHLATT I WOULDN'T HAVE TO GET MAD!! WHY DID YOU EXILE THEM BECAUSE WILBUR WAS BETTER AND TOMMY WAS THE RING LEADER!!? I don't want to be around you right now Schlatt," she was about to walk away but Schlatt grabbed her wrist.

"Let go of me Jschlatt," Y/n has never called Schlatt like that before, it almost seemed something was taking over her but her finance wasn't scared he's seen her like this before but a long time ago.

"I'm not letting you go!"

She jerked her wrist away, "I don't want to be part of your little 'gang' or help you...you got rid of my brothers why? Because they were better? Hell yeah they were better and now if you excuse me...I'm leaving and going to go find my brothers and stay with them," she left Schlatt and went back to the house and grabbed her things to go find Tommy, Wilbur and Technoblade.
————————————————————————————————
Word Count 637
Ray