𝚂𝚊𝚙𝚗𝚊𝚙

"𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚊 𝚖𝚞𝚝𝚎"

————————————————————————————————————————
Sapnap's didn't know anything about the new member of DreamSMP. Y/n or Y/U/N she didn't talk that much and she hardly streamed ever. She only talked to Puffy, Niki, Dream and Karl. Sapnap only heard her talk once but all the other times, she's never talked, he thought maybe she didn't like him.

Sapnap was going to play some Minecraft with Dream, George, Badboyhalo and Antfrost. When he got on he saw Dream was on and on Discord he joined a VC with Y/n. Sapnap maned up and clicked on the VC (VC6)

Y/n looked at the VC and saw Sapnap joined, she muted herself on Discord but she could still hear Sapnap and Dream talking.

"Hey Y/n," Sapnap said, Y/n got off the VC.

"What did I do?" Sapnap asked Dream.

"Oh nothing, she's...shy Sapnap."

"Is she? Or does she just don't like me?" Sapnap said.

"No Sapnap...she's a mute."

"A mute?"

"She just doesn't talk and talk to people she trusts," Dream said.

"So just because she doesn't know me yet, got it Dream," Sapnap sounded like he had a plan he left the VC and Dream didn't realize it till George popped in and he thought it was Sapnap.

"Anyway Sapnap, just let her be for now, you can overwhelm her-"

"Sapnap? I'm George," Dream looked at the Discord.

Sapnap was running around the server to find Y/n. Y/n lived outside of L'Manburg like Tommy and Karl's old house before he moved. She actually took over Karl's old house and made something different Karl was okay with it since he helped her fix it.

Y/n was organizing her chests as Sapnap came into her house. He typed in the Minecraft chat.

'Join VC with me?'

'...' was what Y/n put back, he didn't know if that was a good sign. He just waited till he heard the classic PING for discord. He looked up and saw it was Y/n.

"Hey, how are you?" With just that simple sentence made Y/n already overwhelmed. She didn't want to be talked to and she got very nervous just by simple sentences.

"Umm~"

"HEY SHIT!! WATCH OUT!!" Sapnap hit a creeper that was behind Y/n. It blew up some part of her home.

"Damn-don't worry I can fix this part-oh damn, you're chests too," Y/n saw that it some important chests. She ran to where they were.

PING

Sapnap looked up and saw that Y/n left him in the VC alone.

"Damn, what did I do? Ohh wait...the creeper."

"P-Puffy, can I talk t-to you please?"

"Of course...so what happened?"

"He blew up my chests."