𝙹𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚝

𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚊𝚖 𝟹

Following with Quackity's oneshot about 'Jschlatt Daughter" Y/n is pregnant with Jschlatts' daughter (of course and if your not a baby person that's okay, I'm not either but work with me a little please) but the story where the daughter gave her story about Y/n leaving them that will NOT be mentioned—ALSO Quackity is mentioned in this story and in the oneshot he's Jschlatts daughters age but in this one he's not.

————————————————————————————————
Y/n was 9 months pregnant with Jschlatts baby girl. Y/n was still doing her witchy things but Schlatt has tried his best to get her to rest instead of making potions.

Y/n sat at the couch, Night on her left and Jschlatt on her right, he had his hand on her belly and the other behind her head moving it to his shoulder.

"I can't wait for her to come," Schlatt said and leaned in and kissed her lips. Night was then moved to the window and let out a big hiss.

Schlatt and Y/n looked up like a deer, Schlatt stood up going to the window were Night was and saw light coming through the woods.

"What the fuck, is that?" He mumbled, Y/n was about to stand up but Schlatt immediately went to her side.

"Sit back down, I'm going to go see what it is," he said as he opened the door and grabbed his blazer walking out.

"HEY!! WHO'S THERE!!?" Schlatt yelled as loud laughter came through the woods. Once close enough Schlatt saw...Quackity, Fundy and Tubbo. Quackity just laughed looking at Schlatt.

"So you've been hiding out here huh Jschlatt." Quackity said.

"Don't fucking worry about it Quackity," Y/n watched from the window, she held her stomach but soon felt pain, she lean down holding her belly, she took deep breathes.

"Not now please," she whined leaning on the wall. "Schlatt please hurry," she said looking back out the window.

"Come on Schlatt, why are you out here, thought we told you to get out of Manburg," Quackity said.

"I am-"

"You're not-I don't think you heard but every part of land that is 200 miles away including that house is in Manburg-and you are in Manburg," Quackity said, Y/n was hurting badly Night rubbed his head on her leg telling her to sit. Y/n walked to her couch and soon sat down.

"Fine, I'll leave but you give me...4 weeks."

"No, you have 4 days-and if you don't leave within 4 days will kill you Schlatt this is your warning," they walked away and Schlatt immediately rushed in the house.

"We have to go," he immediately packing everything.

"Why? Schlatt," she said looking over the couch.

"Your house is part of Manburg and they claimed new land we have 4 days."

"4 days?! Schlatt I have so much things RARE things, this would take more then 4 days and not only that, I'm having a baby if we move theres no telling what could happen-we can't-"

"Y/n if we don't, I-we could die and I don't want that, we have to," he held her face and kissed her lips.

"Come on."