𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚋𝚘𝚘

𝙸𝚗 𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝟺

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Y/n sat on the rug looking at the fireplace, she stuck her feet out wanting them to become warm. Ranboo and Tubbo were getting Micheal comfortable in the mansion, as Y/n wasn't really paying attention the big double doors flung opened and revealed the man with the mask and green poncho.

She looked up and saw him, not knowing any better she ran to him, thinking he'd play with her since Ranboo and Tubbo were busy. The blanket that was on her shoulders fell off and she hugged the man's legs looking up at him.

"H-hi," she said as the man lifted the bottom of his mask just to smile. Y/n saw his fangs, hints of freckles and the end of a large scar. Y/n let go of his legs and the man picked her up.

"You know, I didn't get a good look at you before...my name is Dream....I'm a friend of your father, Ranboo," he said as she smiled at him.

"And you are Y/n? Yes?" She nodded.

"Lovely name," he signed.

"Y/n, who are you talking to?" Ranboo asked from upstairs, Y/n just looked as Dream set her down.

"Go on," he said as she rushed upstairs to Ranboo.

Ranboo looked at her confused as Y/n was tugging on his hand and pulling him downstairs. As they got to the railing of the stairs, Dream was gone. Y/n rushed downstairs to see if maybe he wondered off but nothing, he's gone. She looked up at Ranboo.

"Come on, Y/n, let's get you to bed, you must be tired," he said as he picked her up and took her to her bed. She looked over at Ranboos shoulder and saw Dream, she waved at him but he didn't wave back, he walked away disappearing into the cold snowy night.

Ranboo turned on the light and set Y/n on her bed. She looked outside as Ranboo pulled the blankets up to her chest.

"Y/n what's wrong with you tonight? You usually want to go to sleep, what did you see when you dragged me downstairs?" She just laid down on her side and was still facing the window.

"Are you mad at me?" She shook her head 'no,' she just wanted her father to see her friend, but her friend disappeared.

"Good night little ender," Ranboo said as he walked out and turned off the lights to her room. Once Ranboo left the room, Y/n got to her window and opened the windows letting in the cold wind. She didn't see her friend just snow and slight fog. She closed her window and went back to sleep.

To Ranboo and Tubbo
Tubbo sat on the bed as Ranboo was pacing back and forth biting his thumbnail.

"Ranboo-"

"She saw something, I know she did, but what? I don't know? She SAW something, Tubbo."

"You think maybe she saw...Dream?"

"She probably did, but she doesn't know anything about Dream, the day we were moving, he tried to basically kidnap her," he was stressing, Ranboo wants to protect his daughter.

(I don't see Tubbo and Ranboo sharing a bed, I see more like they pushed two beds together, Ranboo has like black covers and Tubbo more of a dark green covers)

He fell on his side of the bed and looked up at the ceiling. He just wants to know if Y/n saw Dream. But the thing with Y/n not being able to talk too much, he'd more likely never know if she saw Dream or not.

His eyes started to close but soon a LOUD BANG! Was heard, Tubbo and Ranboo jumped up, they grabbed their swords and rushed to Y/n's room. Ranboo kicked open the door and saw that Y/n was gone and the with was busted someone kidnapped Y/n.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Word count 656
Ray