𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢

𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢

————————————————————————————————
Y/n headed to the front gate of her school and wait for her older brother Tommy to come and pick her up. Y/n saw her older brother down the street. She waited or him to cross the street.

"Tommy!" She yelled and ran up to him, he bent down and hugged her.

"Come on Y/n let's get home before mom gets a search party," Tommy joked.

Y/n was holding her older brothers hand, Tommy picked up Y/n from school, Y/n was looking down at her feet was stepping over every crack in the concrete.

"What are you doing?" Tommy asked, while looking down at her as she looked up at him.

"I'm stepping over the cracks," she said as she jumped over the next crack. Y/n kept jumping. She moved her hand from Tommy's and jumped over the cracks without his help.

Meow

She stopped and heard a small, cute meow from the alleyway. She stepped by the entrance and Tommy didn't realize she stopped. Y/n walked in the alleyway and looked around for the small cat. She found a grey kitten next to the dumpster.

"Hello," she said, bending down and picking it up.

"Y/n?!" Tommy looked in the alley to see her holding the small, grey kitten.

"Y/n?"

"Look Tommy," she held up the kitten.

"Y/n, you know we can't keep them, we have Betty and Walter."

"But I want it," she said putting her chin on top of the cats head as the cat let out a small meow.

"Fine," he rolled his eyes and Y/n held his hand and had the cat on the other arm.

They made it home.

"Mama!" Y/n called as she came out of the kitchen washing her hands.

"Oh, Y/n why do you have this little one?"

"I found her mommy, can I keep her?"

"Honey we already have two dogs-"

"But can I keep her as my own, I'll take good care of her."

"..." her mom was thinking. "Sure, honey but she is your responsibility."

"Thank you mama," she said as she ran up the stairs and placed the grey kitten on a pillow. Y/n started to make some toys for the kitten.

Y/n had the kitten on her bed as she was getting ready to go to bed. She petted the grey cats fur and started to fall asleep.

|Next Morning|
Y/n woke up and moved downstairs with the grey kitten behind her. She was on the step and the kitten was trying to get on the first step but Y/n picked her up.

"Stairs are hard," she said as she set her back down on the floor. Tommy was getting cereal and was going to head back upstairs to stream.

"Here Y/n," her mom said pushing a plate of pancakes and bacon towards her.

"Thanks mama," she sat down and she watched as her kitten was batting at Walters face making Y/n laugh Motherinnit laughed also.

"Mama, can I watch Tommy while he streams?"

"I don't mind but ask Tommy okay?"

"Ok," Y/n finished up eating and walked up the stairs as the grey kitten followed. She opened up Tommy's door.

"Tommy can I watch you while you stream?"

"Sure, Y/n," she said on his bed and the grey kitten jumped on the bed too.

"Hello Chat," the grey kitten jumped from Tommy's bed to his desk, she was hitting buttons on his keyboard.

"Chat, Sisterinnit found a cat and now she has a new pet and she has to take care of it, now Y/n did you name her yet?"

"No," she walked to Tommy and petted the grey kittens head. They saw names rolling in.

"I saw Stripes, Paws, Gray or Grey...I think something simple so...Paws," she said, grabbing Paws and sitting on his bed.
————————————————————————————————
Word Count 655
Anyone else remember Nickelodeans Big Time Rush, it's on Netflix now.
Ray