𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎

𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜

————————————————————————————————
George wasn't shy about his relationship with his girlfriend Y/n. She made him happy why can't he love her?

He was streaming today and it was going really well him and Quackity fighting, while Quackity was using a chipmunk voice changer.

"GET AWAY!!" George yelled as Quackity told him 'no' before hitting him and killing him.

"Really," he groaned, he responded back and went to go collect his stuff before Quackity could get them. Y/n walked into his room with food that he wanted.

"NO QUACKITY STOB IT!!" He yelled as Y/n gave him his drink and food, George put his hand on her lower back and let her sit on his lap as they ate and Y/n watched him play Minecraft and Stream. The fans loved Y/n and they would always say 'hi' to her when she showed up on George's stream.

"Hi Chat," she said to chat as she grabbed her drink.

"Can you hand me a fry~?" He whined as Y/n giggled and handed him one and he took it from her hands with his teeth and continued to play. George then pressed a small kiss on her temple. George loved to give Y/n kisses every now and then, he loved when Y/n will just giggle after receiving them.
Y/n was eating and would give George a bite when he just held his mouth open when he wanted a bite.

George was now just looking at Chat for questions, he ran his hands up Y/n's shirt pressing his cold hands against her stomach and back, she moved up not liking the cold on her.

"Eh George stop," she said as he giggled and moved his hands. He kissed her cheek, she turned and he blew her baby hairs that covered her face up, she giggled and George kissed her lips as she kissed back she had a smile on her face, she rested her head on his shoulder till a dono came through.

Dream donated 10$; GEORGE YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME!!!

"Oops sorry Dream," George said kissing Y/n's lips and Y/n giggled and George hugged her tightly.
————————————————————————————————
Word Count 363
Ray
Short wasn't meant to do that but that was as much I could do.