𝚃𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚘

𝙿𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖

————————————————————————————————
Tubbo and Y/n his girlfriend were going to do a painting stream, mainly because Tubbo had to stream today and didn't know what to do. He was going to a 'Girlfriend plays Minecraft' but he thought that would be to boring to watch. So he had another idea, him and Y/n were going to do a painting stream (yeah because watching paint dry isn't boring either, I hate myself) Y/n was good at drawing/painting so that's where the idea came from.

Tubbo set down his canvas as his 'please wait' screen was up for his chat. Y/n was putting paint down on some paint trays (I forgot what they are called) she had one of Tubbos old shirts on as he did too both in jeans and Y/n had her hair up in a ponytail (sorry if your hair is short) and Tubbo turned off the 'please wait' screen.

"Hello chat," he announced, "Today we are painting, we about...5-10 blank canvas and we are going to try and do some art challenges, please bare with us, I'm not an artist but Y/n is," he motioned his hands towards her and she shyly waved feeling kinda embarrassed.

"We have a large verity of paints and we should start," he said as Y/n agreed.

~10 minutes later~
Only 10 minutes in and Tubbo and Y/n both got paint of themselves, it was mainly Tubbos fault. He 'accidentally' slashed paint on her arms, canvas and some on her neck, she clapped back splashing some on his canvas, hair, arms and legs.

"Chat clipped everything that happened not too long ago," Tubbo said as Y/n giggled.

Y/n had her hands up since there were paint all over them. Tubbo did the same thing but like if he was in Grey's Anatomy about to do surgery on someone.

"I think we might have gotten a little carried away," Y/n said as Tubbo looked the worst out of both of them. Y/n giggled as they both went to go wash their hands and soon came back.

"Ok, now chat this one will be up to you guys, comment what you want us to do and if we see a certain amount of the same comment we'll do it," he said as he leaned forward to see what his chat wanted to do as Y/n had paint on her brush and started to splatter paint on her piece.

"Make a landscape," he said as Y/n looked up and had a smile on her face, she likes to make landscapes, she made a small clap and Tubbo looked at her smiling.

"I'm excited," she said already having a piece in mind. She immediately started as Tubbo was still sitting looking at his blank canvas drawing the biggest blank he's ever had. He looked over at Y/n.

"YOU'RE ALREADY STARTING!" She giggled.

"I already had a thought," she said as Tubbos mouth was dropped.

"Ok, I think, I have an idea," he said as he started.

𝓨/𝓷'𝓼 𝓹𝓲𝓮𝓬𝓮

(Credit to Art.com on Pinterest)

𝓣𝓾𝓫𝓫𝓸'𝓼 𝓹𝓲𝓮𝓬𝓮

(Credit to Cafe Gradiva on Pinterest)

"HAHAHAHAHA!! WHAT IS THAT?!" Y/n laughed as Tubbo was laughing from embarrassment.

"What? I like it, I like yours too-chat who's do you all like?" They both held up their pieces and chat votes for Y/n's.

"Wow chat you guys are supposed to be on my side."

"Chat just likes me more," she said as they started to do another challenge.
————————————————————————————————
Word Count 603
Ray