Chapter 11: Finales

Start from the beginning

I then twist his arm, breaking it and causing him to scream in pain.

As I let go of Neji, I brought him into a bear hug as he struggles to free himself from my grip

As I let go of Neji, I brought him into a bear hug as he struggles to free himself from my grip. But one final squeeze caused his body to become temporarily limb.

I then maneuver myself underneath Neji. Lifting him up, I brought him down on my back as I heard his spine break.

Instead of killing him, I tossed him directly at wall. "And that makes 9. One last opponent and that'll be it." I said with slight arrogance.

Suddenly, the old toad started yelling. "THAT IS IT!!!! I HAVE HAD WITH YOUR ARROGANCE AND SPOILED BEHAVIOR, BRAT!!!!" He shouts out in anger and annoyance as he enters the arena.

"Well, well, well, look who has finally grown a pair and decided to take action." I smugly said to him as his anger grew. "QUIET, BRAT!!!! IT'S TIME TO DISCIPLINE YOU!!!!" He says as he enters his Sage Mode.

"Oh please, you think a change in looks would make a difference?" I smugly asked as he launched forward and starting punching me.

Unfortunately, it was ineffective as I barely feel anything. Getting tired of him, I simply flicked him away as he sent hurling back towards the barrier. His Sage Mode then deactivated as everyone was shocked at this.

"Wow, I knocked the Sage right out of him. And I wasn't even using my full strength, either." I mocked him as everyone in the Union group were shocked at this.

"YOU WEREN'T EVEN FIGHTING AT YOUR FULL STRENGTH?!?!?!?" They exclaim in shock and surprise as I nod in confirmation at this. "Yeah, if I had used my full strength, I would destroyed everything around me." I said dismissingly as I turned back to the old fool.

"So, what's next? A Sex based Jutsu? Another foolish attempt at hurting me? Or maybe some other useless ability?" I asked while trying to get underneath his skin.

It worked as he formed a large blue orb in his hand. "TRY A RASENGAN, BRAT!!!!" Jiraya exclaims in a proud tone as he charged at me. I didn't attempt to dodge his Rasengan, for I have something else in mind.

Right when he was about to strike me with the Rasengan, I simply backflip kick the thing out of his hand. "Well, that was both fun and boring." I bluntly said as Jiraya stepped back in complete shocked at what I just did.

"Got something else? Because I think you're starting to loose your touch, old man." I mocked him again.

This time, however, a greater result came it. He actually formed a Rasenshuriken.

"TIME TO END THIS, BRAT!!!!" He exclaimed as he throws the Rasenshuriken at me

"TIME TO END THIS, BRAT!!!!" He exclaimed as he throws the Rasenshuriken at me. However, I anticipated this action as I grabbed the Shuriken and threw back at him.

The Rasenshuriken ended up cutting into him a sawblade as it becomes a fire hose of blood.

I approached him as I placed one hand on his shoulder while using my other hand to remove the Rasenshuriken from his chest. I then forced my hands into his wounds as I forcefully split him in half.

Wiping my hands free of his blood, I turned Union Academy. "And here's the tenth win. Which means, victory is ours." I said as Cetrion nods in confirmation.

"He is correct. This means he is free to do whatever he pleases in your world and shall suffer no consequences from your laws." Cetrion explains as a bright golden light shines down from the heavens and onto me.

(POV CHANGE: 3RD PERSON)

Once the light appeared and shines over Y/n Kahn, several dragons like creatures flies down towards him and started circling around him.

As they're flying around him, the dragon insignia appears on his armor. Once the mark appears, the dragons vanished. "Now, with the approval mark of the Gods, I can now roam your world without consequences or restrictions." He says as he opens up several portals as he, Cetrion and his armies enter through them.

But before Y/n Kahn did entered, he opened a secret portal for those who wished to leave Union for them to enter through. As for the other members of Union, he just sends them on a slow cruise towards their Academy, since he'll need the time to set everything up.

(Here's chapter 11. Well, looks like two perverts have bitten the dust while an arrogant asshole might spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair. Next up, Y/n Kahn and his forces will set up a new base of operations in his old world as the Gods will inform him of the quest.)