"-Yeah but I told him I wasn't. I just miss you guys. You're my family," Janie continued. Did she basically just friend zone me?? No she did worse she brother zoned me. "I haven't really eaten that much since three months ago."

"Why not??" Ashton asked before I could react myself.

"I haven't been hungry," Janie shrugged.

"You need to be healthy though Janie!" There was a knock on the door before anything.

"Come in!" I was praying to God that it wasn't Calum or Michael. They tease me a bit about the Janie situation, and I didn't want her hearing.

"Hey guys," Blair walked in she smiled at Ashton. I knew they had another date so I smiled really big, Janie and I would be alone.

"Babe say hi to Janie real quick!" Ashton cheered as Blair walked over and waved at the camera smiling. They talked for a few minutes that I honestly ignored cause it was all wedding stuff. And finally everyone left.

"Luke," Janie shook her head the second we were alone. "Stop."

"What?" I looked at her confused.

"I know you Luke, don't think I didn't notice you are still jealous of Ashton and I talking," She shook her head. "He's getting married Luke, you have to get over it at some point."

"Oh uhm... sorry...?" I bit my lip.

"So who-" knock at the door cutting me off. "Come in!"

"Hey Luke have you seen my yellow boxers?" Calum walked in, I assume he didn't know Janie was listening. "Cause you told me you were out of clean underwear and then they went missing." ... I'm wearing them now...

"I'll be on the look out," My face went red looking back at the laptop as Janie was smirking at me.

"You just keep stealing my underwear, just wash your own next time!" Calum told me. "I bet you are wearing my underwear right now."

"Cal, I'm not wearing your underwear," I confirmed lying.

"Prove it," Calum crossed his arms.

"I'm skyping Janie..." I explained.

"Luke, I know you are wearing my underwear, doesn't matter if you are talking to The Queen Of England, pants off, prove it," Calum looked at me expectingly.

"Okay okay I am wearing your underwear Calum!"

"What was that?" Calum asked, I knew now he was messing with me the whole time.

"I am wearing your underwear, can I be alone please?" My face went red.

"Ah, I see nothing has changed," Janie laughs.

"Hi Janie," Calum flopped on the bed looking at the laptop. I take that as a no.

"I'll be right back," I got up leaving the room. That was embarrassing.

-------------------------------------

(Janie's pov)

"Sorry he didn't take off his pants," Calum laughed.

"He didn't need to," I gave Calum a weird look.

"I know," Calum nodded as if his head is not in the right place. "Janie can I tell you something?"

"Anything!" I leaned my head on my fist focusing on Calum.

"I met a fan two weeks ago, her names is Kris, and she somehow got her number in my pocket. So I texted her a bit... and I think I wanna meet her, again at least, maybe for a date," Calum explained.

"You should!" I nearly squealed.

"Well..." Calum looked unsure, "I don't know if it'll work, I don't want to end up like You and Luke have now."

"Different situations," I expressed. "But go for it Calum, I think you should try a relationship, you are always wrapped up in others relationships, try your own."

"Okay I will," Calum nodded. "You do realize, Janie, that you are, and I mean this in the nicest way possible... you are mentally ill."

"What? And how is that nice?? I am not!" I argued.

"Janie, I love you, but you lost your mind. You think Luke only loves you from a doll, that's actually impossible . That doesn't happen!" He explained.

"It does Calum, it does!" He may not believe it, but I witnessed it.

"Janie, listen to me. Something wrong bumped you in the brain because it doesn't happen. If you are just that insecure that you think the only way a guy can like you is some black magic shit than I worry for you," Cal shook his head a bit stressed by my beliefs.

"How would Luke like me without a doll? That's my question," I pondered.

"The same way Ashton did," He shrugged. How did I not think of that? Sure Ashton's over me and engaged, but he liked me without any doll, without any magic. It was just natural.

"Luke isn't Ashton though," I added.

"But yet you still love Luke. Janie, I've never been in love, but I don't think two people are that connected with each other, that attached, and it means nothing after nearly a year. That is what confuses me." The door opened before Calum could continue.

"Hey I'm back," I heard Luke say.

"I was actually just leaving, you two can talk," Calum said before quickly walking out.

"So..." Luke sat down biting his lip. "What's up?"

I sat there for a minute, staring, thinking of what Calum said. It all beat into my head at once. Calum never said anything meaningful like that. That I know of at least.

"Janie?" Luke tried to get my attention. "You okay?"

"I'm... I'm fine," I sighed still in thought.

"What's on your mind?" Luke stared at me.

I stared back at his beauty. I missed him. I wanted him with me. I wanted to cuddle with him when it's cold. I wanted to stand on my toes to kiss him. I wanted to be with Luke. And maybe, I could do all that. Maybe if I just ignore all the Voodoo crap I beat into my brain, things will work out with Luke and I.

"You," I smiled staring at the screen.

-----------------------------------------

(A/n)

Thoughts? Predictions?

So I am extremely excited at how successful this fanfic got, it's unbelievable. There's an instagram page asking people to read it and it's insane.

So yeah.

QOTD:
Did you purchase Future Hearts?? Thoughts? Favorite song?? I LOVE ITT!!!

ANYWHO... Cal may get a girl, how exciting is that!!

Love you!

Xoxo

No need to fear an update is near.