Chapter 29: Something is Wrong (1)

Börja om från början

"Oh, nice pose. Her hair is straight too."

Gara straightens her hair every now and then, though it goes back to Nejire's style by itself after a while. Both his parent's hair seems to have some special property to them.

Neji didn't get a chance to observe the picture a little more before Gara snatched the phone from his hands with a red face.

"H- Honey!" She glared at Aiko. "Come to our room, right now!"

"Hey, wait-"

Aiko was unable to defend against Gara as she yanked his hand and brought him to their bedroom.

Neji stared at their backs with a small smile on his face. They have been married for 15 years, yet they act like a young couple. He couldn't be more appreciative of this fact.

After daydreaming for another minute, he picked up the controller and went back to gaming. He wanted to have 100% Proficiency in FPS games before going to Middle School which will start in a week. Though it seemed almost impossible.

It's been a week since he's been back home, and in another week – he'd be attending the same middle school Nejire goes to. Though she would be in the third year while he would attend first-year classes.

'Sad.' he thought.

-

-Tic Tak Tic Tak Tic Tak~

I started another game, but the moment I started to play, footsteps entered my ears.

I at first, ignored it but seeing Nejire come inside the room, I glanced back at her.

"Neji~" she called, waving at me while I blinked twice, staring at her.

…The fuck?

Nejire was wearing a royal blue skin-tight bodysuit with a high black collar. On her feet, she wore a pair of knee-high boots with turquoise swirls around her ankles, matching the thicker ones above her green gauntlets and wristguards.

It was basically her hero costume but matching her current, more or less, loli body.

[Image Here]

"Hey, hey, Neji! Look here!" She called again. "Mom made this costume for me!"