Chapter 28: We're out (2)

Start from the beginning

Was the silver-haired man the next holder of the One for All…?

He could deduct some other possibilities, but this one still seemed most likely since All Might is already looking for a successor.

Unfortunately, “silver-haired man” is a very vague description – he can’t find that person who should be a teenager right now with that much info. The farther into the future Sir Nighteye goes, the more blurry and fractured the future becomes, so he wasn't even sure of his facial structure.

He wanted to meet that guy right now and try to stop that future from taking place. This was not an All-for-One level threat, this was beyond it.

But that seems impossible with his trauma that is stopping him from seeing too far into the future…

So he would try to make some changes – for real. This is not a city-level danger, nor is it a mere country-level danger – this is a world-level danger. He was hopeless for the last two years, convincing himself that changing the future is impossible. But things are different now.

He has finally decided it is time to start moving – since the silver-haired individual is supposed to lose, what if he changes the future and makes another person get One for All instead?

Sounds impossible from his previous use of his quirk – the future he sees is unchangeable – but that's what he would try to prove wrong.

The first thing?

He needs to stop being a bitch about All Might. He… needs to talk to All Might and explain this vision of his.

The future must change.

And thus…

In this timeline – that was how the butterfly flapped its wings.

«—(★)—»

She was panting as she ran through the crowd, avoiding rubbing shoulders with others – especially the males, she kept walking hurriedly while her eyes brushed past the faces around her.

Where did he go?

For God's sake, they are supposed to return to the mansion before midnight! It's already night, and now she can't find him?

He even took Kurai with him, what the hell?

Did he go on one of his mysterious adventures? That's both probable and improbable knowing his personality.

They were in the middle of the road, he wasn't supposed to move for his "adventures" right now!

Her eyes brushed past a roadside ramen shop, moving to the right- she stopped.

She turned her gaze back to the ramen shop as she saw a familiar back. She rubbed her temples and walked closer to him.

Touring over a teen-looking figure, she crossed her arms with a frown on her face. "Young master."

Hearing her, all the customers eating ramen looked at her, some immediately had lit-up eyes.

"Whoa… Is that a cat-girl?"