Chapter 8: Three years later (1)

Comenzar desde el principio

"Of course baby, your quirk should have the same weakness as Nejire, the stamina exhaustion. In fact, I am surprised you haven't gone unconscious after using the shockwave for more than 10 times already."

Neji nodded. It takes 10 SP each time he releases a wave, and the power can be boosted by pouring more stamina into it. Nejire went unconscious because her childish mind couldn't control the output.

"Bye Neji, wake up early, we will play!" Nejire waved her hands as Gara left through the door.

-

Gara then brought Neji to his room, placing him in the bed and closing the door, after she left, Neji stared at the ceiling, thinking, 'Theoretically, I should be able to replicate mana, or at least something similar (Qi maybe?) after levelling up and evolving my quirk. So my main focus would be to boost my DEX for SP boost. STR and END should also be my worry, but for now, let's focus on LUC and DEX.' he decided what is needed to do, 'Most importantly though, I should get strong enough to survive inside a <Dungeon> so that I can use the 'Dungeon Traversal' skill already.'

His current levelling up speed was too slow, but it's a given considering he didn't do many special things to level up, just doing certain workouts and completing small quests like—

"Hey, Neji, don't sleep yet, I brought milk." Gara's voice interrupted Neji from his thoughts as she walked inside the room and handed him a glass of fresh milk.

'Like this quest.'

[Ding! A new quest has been generated!]

[Quest: Drink milk.

Details: Your mother wants you to drink milk. Drink it and be a good boy.

Reward: 20 exp.

Penalty: None.

Y/N]

This is a daily quest, so he gets more or less 100 exp every day from doing whatever quest is thrown at him, one of his only way to level up these days. Neji nodded and poured the milk down his throat immediately, making Gara smile.

Gara patted his head. "Good boy, now go to sleep."

With an internal shake of the head, Neji nodded and jumped on the bed. And as Gara left the room, turning off the lights, finally, Neji yawned as sleep slowly took over him.

-

|A few days later|

Apparently, the update wasn't only about my Quirk alone, because I am sure something like this wasn't here before.

Looking at the giant tree split it two while an ominous purple light was coming out of it, I realised my life wasn't supposed to end at the hands of Gods.

[Dungeon No.699 – Skeleton Dungeon]

It was a fucking dungeon! A place to grind! Most importantly, a real dungeon in the middle of the school park?!

No, wait, why is everyone acting like they can't see it? It's exclusive to me, huh?

I quickly opened my map and noticed something unusual. Those weren't there before... or were they? I actually have no idea, I don't check my map every now and then, I only check the mini-map in the corner of my eyes, only rarely opening it fully. Wait... I remember, there wasn't something like this before.

On the map, there were thousands of key symbols (🗝) spread throughout Japan. Outside Japan, the area is greyed out (I most likely need to visit those countries to unlock those areas), so I don't know if there are key symbols there too. As for what those symbols were, it's pretty easy to guess those were dungeons.