Part 38

Emily
After doing the deed, JJ quickly got changed and we joined the others. "Where have you too been" freezy laughed. "Shut up man" JJ giggled cuddling me into him. "Well done brother" Tobi hugged him. " Thanks man". I walked over to join the girls letting JJ see the boys. I over heard Simon talking to JJ "Your girl had tears in her eyes, seeing you on that stage, she's a keeper". " I know she definitely is" he said which made me smile. We hung around back stage having more drinks, when we seen stormzy coming towards JJ. "Hey man big fan of yours, you did good up there man" stormzy man hugged JJ. " wow thanks bro, means a lot, I look up to you". " just keep doing you, bro" stormzy replied.
I ran to JJ " stormzy holy shit" I laughed. " my life is getting crazier" he laughed. " you think your life is getting crazier, look at mine, my boyfriend KSI, performing his own songs at reading" I giggled. " I'm glad I have to you to keep me sane" he kissed me. Stormzy invited us all to see him backstage. It was dark, all the lights was off then he came on stage. Everyone bouncing, the crowd from this view was mental. " this is amazing" Hannah shouted. " like surreal moment for us all" aria said. " guys this is it, it's our moment" Jade said drunkly making us laugh. I laughed " this is to our new life guys, crazy, fun rollercoaster and to our new friends". " amen" Aria laughed.
Stormzy set had finished and we all went back to JJ apartment. Aria and Harry had already left and so did freezy and Hannah. "Guys thanks so much for today, it's been a blast" Jade sat there next to me. "You know what, we all need a holiday" lux said. "Oh my god yes, can we please organise it" Freya begged. "We do deserve one" vik said. " September I think" Simon said. "No serious, sober us need to plan it" Talia laughed. "I would love to see you in a bikini all day" JJ whispered. "Play fair in front our friends" I giggled. " you should know by now I don't play fair". I put my hand on his thigh, rubbing up and down, going closer and closer teasing him.
"You guys can stay here if you like" JJ spoke. " thanks man" lux said. I had a blanket over my lap, i was feeling a little chilly.That meant I could really get JJ going. I managed to slip my hands under his trousers, stroking him gently. "You want another drink em" Jade asked. " yeah I'll help" I said removing my hand getting up slowly showing my ass in front of him. When I was to the kitchen I gave him a wink and he laughed.
"Guys I'm shattered I'm gonna head to bed" JJ spoke. " yeah I'll come with you" I said. " good night everyone" I told them all. JJ took my hand leading me to his bedroom. "Now you owe me" he said. " I don't know what you mean" I smirked. " oh I think you do, very much so" he giggled. " you said you was tired" I teased untying his trousers letting them fall. " I can make an exception" he kissed my lips as my hand reached for his hard dick. "You done me and your friends proud out there tonight, I love you JJ" I kissed him. " I love Emily".